Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower Beta 3 (V1.3.287)
06-02-2005, 07:43 PM,
Silgrad Tower Beta 3 (V1.3.287)
This is the latest version of the base mod.
Released: April 2004 | Size: 98 mb

To the Database Entry

Ed.Rw 050710 - don't download Beta 3. Check "The Source" board for 'Release 4' instead.
[Image: lhc.gif]
06-08-2005, 12:45 PM,

And here is the latest patch for ST Beta3:

Beta3 version 1.3.963

Install the initial release first and then download this one. Overwrite all the files stored in this release. Go to Data Files in the Morrowind Launcher and select only 1.3.963!

Here some more info about the internal release from the download section:

Our community uploads internal releases on a regular basis. These are used by our modders for testing purposes, but the internal releases also fixes hundreds of bugs from Beta 3. Normally we don't encourage people to download internal releases as they may be unstable and bear markings of WIP's (work-in-progress). However with the time that has passed since Beta 3 and the countless improvements made, we do encourage you to download and install internal release version 1.3.963.To do that, download and extract Beta 3, then throw away the .esp. Then download the internal release 1.3.963 and install it on top of the Beta 3, and use the version 1.3.963 to play with.

Happy gaming. :goodjob:
See THIS!!?? THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!!! - Ash -
[Image: Boomstick1.jpg]
06-08-2005, 01:03 PM,

Good call Keithosha, but generally speaking I kindof think the information on the real download page is more extensive and adresses the common problems players experience, both for Beta3 and the latest internal release.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-09-2005, 02:43 PM,

Does one need the previous beta d/l's for the Beta 3 to work or is it an entire package for download?
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
06-09-2005, 02:59 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kalikut
Does one need the previous beta d/l's for the Beta 3 to work or is it an entire package for download?

No, Beta3 is the only release you need. Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
06-10-2005, 09:57 PM,

I may check this out once I'm done testing another beta. Is there a recommended starting level to play?
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
06-10-2005, 10:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kalikut
I may check this out once I'm done testing another beta. Is there a recommended starting level to play?

Cool, I hope you have fun then Smile

No, I think there are different challenges for different levels and you'd probably survive even as a level 1 character... mostly because they haven't added many animals or other dangers to the world ( yet, that is - I'm looking to you Quentin, maybe you can straighten out the sterile wilderness, or perhaps delegate? Big Grin )

My "Sakatosh Ancestral Tomb" quest should be rather challenging, if you play with a high-level character. I've also heard good things said about the Ashkelon quest from a player who was used to being able to kill anything with one blow. I don't have much info on the challenge level of other quests though, sorry.
Angel mired in filth