Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower Region area merged.
05-06-2008, 03:16 AM,

This is the first I have read this thread. It look great Sandor. I am glad I get all the easy stuff Smile.
05-26-2008, 03:11 AM,

Sandor what are the coordinates for silgradcity? I didn't see anything but the 'glassmine' in the esm.
05-26-2008, 12:07 PM,

Look for the walls of silgrad city, but beware that silgrad city is hugh.
The region is also generated within the city walls.
Those coordinates are not final.
Size of silgrad city
05-26-2008, 01:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Sandor what are the coordinates for silgradcity? I didn't see anything but the 'glassmine' in the esm.
I am transferring the different parts of the city to child WS's and also have to resize the city, for more info check this post.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-26-2009, 04:51 AM,

Quarries! I have always thought it was something that should be done considering how much the towns use quarried stone so much.

A matching masoners trade and Masons Guild / Builders Guild. Special marble could made too and built into a little quest about a sculpterer who needs the marble etc. that continues into waiting for him to make the stature and then delivering it to customer who lives in a danger filled area in a remote location.

I need to know that all the goods around me came from somewhere tangible.
I read about a trademen's mod that I want to try where loggers cut down trees and rod fishermen fish. Mr Siilka's farm animals is a real plus to making the farms 'real'. There is so much good stuff made by modders that in honour of their dedication the next ES should just be an empty world and a fabulous construction set with dvd's crammed with assets and leave the rest up to folks like the group here to make the games.

Sorry wrong place to post this but it's the first time I ever saw anyone mention a qua :yes:rry before.