Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple tutorial on BM
03-17-2010, 06:39 PM,
Simple tutorial on BM
can someone make a tutorial for getting the alph of BM? mabey make a video on youtube? or relley clear instuctions? beacuse i cant get it to work :eek: mabey put it on a diffrent downloading site. cuase other one won't work for me (humyo)
Bulls make money, Bears make money, pig get Slaughtered
I'm right here in front of you and I can't stop sh-sh-shaking
I can't stop sh-sh-shaking. come on and hold me still
03-17-2010, 08:37 PM,

I'm not sure what you're asking here. Are you trying to visit BM in-game, find BM in the construction set...?

Which files couldn't you download? Just in case, the esm is here: Latest esm and esp updates and the archive files are here: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa . I should have time tonight to get a single patch for you to download so you're not downloading 6 separate ones.

If humyo is causing you bother, could you post screenshots of where the links lead you and let us know at which point you're struck....? It's easy when you know how. It's just a case of getting acquainted with the system....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-17-2010, 08:59 PM,

yah i figured it would be easy. but i cant download the patchs from humyo i click download and it dosent work X(. but ill try again and the mega patch would be nice Big Grin
03-17-2010, 10:17 PM,

I just added the mega-patch now. This means that there is only one humyo download. The rest are from filefront. The humyo download should just come up straight away. It does so for me. Let me know if you have problems.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-17-2010, 11:46 PM,

yah so i am going back to origanal vanilla oblivion mabey some mods conficted.
any way im trying again.
each time i click on the download for some reason it gose to ask.com so i think it might be my browser X( X( X( X(