Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sixth House plans on Vvardenfell
04-29-2006, 04:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Arklon
I'm assuming that we're going to make it so that you HAVE to be a Dunmer to join House Dagoth.
considering that the 6th House is all about killing the n'wah and retaking their lands of Morowind... YEAH
That's what I thought... Tongue
06-18-2006, 01:53 AM,

So, how does one join the sixth house? I'm not sure if this has already been brought up, but I'll bring it up anyways.

You mentioned that the new Dagoth communicates through telepathy as well as ash statues and altars? I was thinking if you encountered an altar you could activate it (in a very daedra quest like way) and do a quest where you prove your loyality to the sixth house through some gruesome act (most likely murder of a certain n'wah).

Also, maybe instead of that, if you ever pick up an ash statue you could later get a dream that admonishes you to perform some gruesome act of violence (a specific act, such as killing a certain outsider or enemy to the house). Naturally this ends up in your journal. You can chose to ignore it or you can persue it, and then later be contacted by another dream urging you towards a certain location (a sixth house shrine).

I like option 2 much better. Also, instead of telepathy, perhaps the Dagoth only communicates in cryptic dreams and visions, though they do give you enough info on what exactly you are suppose to be doing for the house. As you rise in rank the dreams become more vivid and complex until you start to hear the voice of the new Dagoth himself.

At first you are just a mind slave (up to you wether or not to continue following your dreams) and then you contact the house itself and recieve quests from a sixth house representative. Afterwards as you perform quests for the house and you recieve small dreams from time to time from the Dagoth himself like at the beggining of your career. After a while you are a high ranking member and only take orders from the Dagoth.
06-18-2006, 08:52 PM,

the ash-statue idea is good...
but also, this 6th House stuff and Temple is subject to change... and needs to be updated