Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Size of silgrad city
04-08-2007, 01:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
170 interiors! :eek:

More since they are claims (which may or may not include more than a single interior).

Just out of curiosity, where did that number come from? An estimation or a plan so far?
It's based on the lay-out (plan) of the city, it's a conservative estimate.
The same happened with Steadhelm I started with around 30 interiors and now there are over 40 interiors (claims).
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-09-2007, 12:41 PM,

+ the interiors of dumac its..... quite a bunch
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]
04-09-2007, 05:53 PM,
RE: Size of silgrad city
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Compared to the TES3 version, the exterior will be less cramped (more space).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why that? Do you Want it to look liek Cyrodiil or something?
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
04-09-2007, 06:53 PM,

Does anyone now how many interiors vivec has in TES 3 or the IC in TES IV. It looks like that ST will have more interiors then both cities.
04-09-2007, 08:37 PM,

Confusedhrug: this is not a dissuasion or anything
but an observation of mine is that... Morrowind tends to not have super large cities... only the three cities of the Tribunal, and the great House capitols are really big... and even so its mostly Tear, Almalexia, and Vivec that are THE biggest... Dunmeri populations aren't huge, they are after all Mer, and spread out over a large, partly wild land... and due to their clannish ways, residing in villages of a clan(s), the number of VERY large cities is small... but then again, 170 rooms in a city is not very big in a real world sense, but proportionality and scale is of concern...
however, like I said long ago, we'r not here to limit ourselves to Cyrodiil's scale, we want to make our mods as big as is feasible considering work and quality, so if 170-200 interiors is what it takes andis probable, go for it! :goodjob:
05-19-2007, 06:29 AM,

:deal::deal:hope its large:deal::deal:
05-19-2007, 08:13 PM,

The larger the city is, the more interior claims we have to do.
06-13-2007, 01:55 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Confusedhrug: this is not a dissuasion or anything
but an observation of mine is that... Morrowind tends to not have super large cities... only the three cities of the Tribunal, and the great House capitols are really big... and even so its mostly Tear, Almalexia, and Vivec that are THE biggest... Dunmeri populations aren't huge, they are after all Mer, and spread out over a large, partly wild land... and due to their clannish ways, residing in villages of a clan(s), the number of VERY large cities is small... but then again, 170 rooms in a city is not very big in a real world sense, but proportionality and scale is of concern...
however, like I said long ago, we'r not here to limit ourselves to Cyrodiil's scale, we want to make our mods as big as is feasible considering work and quality, so if 170-200 interiors is what it takes andis probable, go for it! :goodjob:

Its true dunmer are clannish, but this is a Hlaalu town. They are very imperial and are probally drifting toward bigger cities.
08-13-2007, 07:08 PM,

Any idea how many cells this city have?
08-13-2007, 07:39 PM,

To give an impression, I attached a HM overview.

It's based on the current size in the SC Worldspace.

The final size will change, though.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD