Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smugglers
02-05-2007, 11:07 AM,
Smugglers
I was thinking it would be a good idea to have smuggling in between Vvardenfell and Cyrodill, perharps with skooma, dwemer artifacts and ebony.
And when you get to your smuggler fence in Cyrodill theres a chance of an imperial legion raid.
I was thinking this was a good idea because of all the smugglers who attack you on site in morrowind, and it would be cool if you could do something with them.
visit here now!!
www.metalgearsolid.org
02-05-2007, 11:19 AM,

I actually agree :goodjob:

Sounds like it could add something new to the experience.

Though i'm not sure about Imperial Raids or having to transfer goods to Cyrodill to find a fence.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-05-2007, 11:24 AM,

I'm thinking of it as a smuggling like between the provinces, there'd be smuggling to other parts of vvardenfell for the most part, but for the big money cyrodill is where its at.
visit here now!!
www.metalgearsolid.org
02-05-2007, 11:29 AM,

Yeah, you could bring stuff from Cyrodill and find fences across Vvardenfell and sell it one. Could work if done well. Though you could make it so that items from Vvardenfell fech more money in Cyrodill and itesm from Cyrodill will fech more money from Vvardenfell.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-05-2007, 08:04 PM,

perhaps quests like that can be managed for the Camonna Tong... maybe
but remember, Hlaalu might want Cyrodiilic goods a lot more than say Redoran or Telvanni, and each may have different wants in terms of foreign goods... like Redoran may want the finer weapons and Hlaalu may want much of the cunsumer goods and such to be much more.. Imperialized...
02-06-2007, 02:44 PM,

Thats a nice idea, it expands on what i had planned in my head. Thought you could have it so that you join a house and they have errand boy quests where you have to find and import the goods for them.
02-06-2007, 04:36 PM,

I had a MW mod once that added a Smugglers faction sort of thing. They were split into different groups of smugglers, of which deal in different types of items etc.

Maybe you could join a Smuggling faction, earn repect from them, and eventually gain access to higher valued things. Like more expensive types of Skooma, more rare Dwemer stuff etc.
02-07-2007, 02:08 AM,

You could start the quest by trying to sell skooma or a dwemer pot or something to a merchant,they would refuse, then a smuggler would come and ask if you'd like a job.
visit here now!!
www.metalgearsolid.org
02-07-2007, 03:05 AM,

What about a way to make something like skooma and then sell it to the smugglers? I know morrowind had moonsugar, but i haven't seen anything like that in oblivion (only the end product)
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!