Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow!
11-23-2007, 01:58 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
TOYB: dude, I was working in the bakery that day with no air conditioning, its always a good 1 or 2 degrees hotter in kaiapoi, and inside the bakery it was a sweltering 34C. I'm used to the heat, but I do like slightly cooler temps. I hear invercargill is nice this time of year. Anyway you've got to agree that a nice piece of juicy steak goes down well on a hot summer evening.

Except for the fact I'm a vegan XD
11-23-2007, 02:12 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
TOYB: dude, I was working in the bakery that day with no air conditioning, its always a good 1 or 2 degrees hotter in kaiapoi, and inside the bakery it was a sweltering 34C. I'm used to the heat, but I do like slightly cooler temps. I hear invercargill is nice this time of year. Anyway you've got to agree that a nice piece of juicy steak goes down well on a hot summer evening.

Except for the fact I'm a vegan XD

*shudders*
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
11-23-2007, 02:36 AM,

Confusedlap:
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
11-23-2007, 10:41 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
people will seriously refer to people living in Africa as African Americans :lmao: )

:lol:

yeah political correctness is getting beyond a joke. at work we have gingerbread people rather than men
Gingerbread people? :confused:

not to mention lately in Australia, Santa Clauses are now to say "Ha ha ha" instead of the traditional "ho ho ho" due to a posible connection with prostitutes that may be invoked in the minds of small children, or so says the politically correct.

Santa: Ho Ho Ho! what do you want for Christmas?

*Child runs scared to his mother*

Child: Mommy! Santa's a pimp!

XD
11-23-2007, 10:51 AM,

Yeah I'm still amazed by the stupidness of the world after reading that a week ago.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
11-23-2007, 09:10 PM,

You haven't seen snow until it hits Wildwood Crest, NJ. A complete paralysis of services (except for snow plowing, which includes three trucks plowing a street one time one after the other in a straight line (which does not include the road)). Sorry to be so negative, but with the Dems in all houses of the gov in NJ, you can't be positive in any service.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
11-24-2007, 05:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
people will seriously refer to people living in Africa as African Americans :lmao: )

:lol:

yeah political correctness is getting beyond a joke. at work we have gingerbread people rather than men
Gingerbread people? :confused:

not to mention lately in Australia, Santa Clauses are now to say "Ha ha ha" instead of the traditional "ho ho ho" due to a posible connection with protitutes that may be invoked in the minds of small children, or so says the politically correct.

Santa: Ho Ho Ho! what do you want for Christmas?

*Child runs scared to his mother*

Child: Mommy! Santa's a pimp!

XD

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Akavir mod leader.
11-26-2007, 02:24 AM,

Ich liebe Schnee!
Praise be Hermaeus, he who holds the candle to the light.

Head of Lit and Lore for Thras.
Head of Lore for Black Marsh.
11-26-2007, 04:09 PM,

Heh, it's warm and rainy today. Weather is always so random, I tell you
Lol what?
11-26-2007, 04:36 PM,

the last time it snowed in Corpus Christi, TX (my city) was in 2004, and that was like the first time in 100 years or so.

-FireDrakeArchon
Why do I have an oblivion gate at the end of my name? Because I come and go, vanishing for a while, to unknown places, far away... something like that.