District: SolFarmland Region
Cell name: Solfarm01 -- -8, 39
Difficulty: easy
NPC's: Modders determination
Race: Redoran
Class: Upper
Name generator: Link

Description:
It is a large farm. The idea behind a large farm was maybe supplying the area with produce. They are upper class because they make money. The modder can make a final decision.

The cell has been created and tiles have been put together within the cell.
02-07-2010, 03:27 PM,

I'll take this one. They can be the family of my new Hill Glades claim (Soluthis1401).

If they're upper class could they perhaps have a servant or two to work the land for them?
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
02-07-2010, 04:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
I'll take this one. They can be the family of my new Hill Glades claim (Soluthis1401).

If they're upper class could they perhaps have a servant or two to work the land for them?

Certainly.

Yes, the farm is large enough to have laborers to work it. Try to keep shelving as redoran within the interior. That is not to say you cannot use wooden shelving but please keep that upper class if used.

As a side note 'StInRedSm' tiles have to be changed out with 'StInRedSmNEW'. I had not got around to doing that. Razorwing was in the process of phasing those out.

Have fun!

Charles
02-07-2010, 04:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Yes, the farm is large enough to have laborers to work it. Try to keep shelving as redoran within the interior. That is not to say you cannot use wooden shelving but please keep that upper class if used.
Great! I'll bear that in mind. :yes:

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
As a side note 'StInRedSm' tiles have to be changed out with 'StInRedSmNEW'. I had not got around to doing that. Razorwing was in the process of phasing those out.
Thanks for the tip, I'll sort that out now. Smile

02-07-2010, 04:50 PM,

You can rearrange the tiles to your liking but you have to use the NEW ones.
02-07-2010, 08:19 PM,

Here is version 1:

02-07-2010, 10:14 PM,

Hi jucklesjenk. Unless it is on/near completion and you want me to look at it, just continue. Like I said as long as you use the NEW tileset you can arrange it as you like.

Just a suggestion, if the laborers are to live in this interior I would keep them well away from the owners.
02-08-2010, 01:19 PM,

I've switched the tiles to NEW - that .esp contains the NEW interior (pun intended) which is fully cluttered, pathgridded with comlpete AI and Dialogue, ready for reviewing.

02-08-2010, 02:27 PM,

Ok jucklesjenk I will check it out for asap.
02-08-2010, 07:09 PM,

Great. Oh and by the way, I noticed that the exterior of the farmland has no pathgrid. Just letting you know. Smile