Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis From Above
01-28-2009, 06:55 PM,
Soluthis From Above
Hi all. I was taking a wander through this area with tcl disabled and was just really amazed at seeing the road networks. I was very impressed as the ground view does no justice.

I took a couple of aerial shots.

I took one of a sort of rift I noticed in the landscape. It closes up and it looks normal the closer you get. But I just thought I would mention it. It follows that line in both directions as far as the eye can see.
01-28-2009, 08:03 PM,
RE: Soluthis From Above
Nice. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke

I took one of a sort of rift I noticed in the landscape. It closes up and it looks normal the closer you get. But I just thought I would mention it. It follows that line in both directions as far as the eye can see.
It's related to a bug in the HM editor (after importing raw files to change the height map).

Just use the smooth tool from the LE, to fix the problem.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-28-2009, 10:05 PM,

Those are beautiful! Big Grin
02-08-2009, 08:53 PM,

I love those screenshots Big Grin

Once Soluthis' city exterior is completed I'm thinking of copy-pasting everything back into STLand just so one can take images of the whole thing. That'd be pretty cool... at least for me, hehe Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-08-2009, 09:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I love those screenshots Big Grin

Once Soluthis' city exterior is completed I'm thinking of copy-pasting everything back into STLand just so one can take images of the whole thing. That'd be pretty cool... at least for me, hehe Big Grin

I know, they almost look real. Like I was in a single prop buzzing around Smile. I think having more to view on the landscape would be awsome.
02-09-2009, 08:48 PM,

Nice! :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]