Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis' Grassy Region: Area Claim #09 [OLD]
07-01-2008, 08:18 PM,

I'm not sure whether this project is still alive or not... if it is I will probably claim this area to help out, but I don't want to bother if the project has died off.
07-01-2008, 08:41 PM,

What??? Man! This project IS living!
07-01-2008, 09:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Xzereus
i'm not sure whether this project is still alive or not... if it is I will probably claim this area to help out, but I don't want to bother if the project has died off.

Soluthis as well as the rest of ST is in forward motion. I have the Farmland region. Razorwing is taking some time for RL that's all. My guess is that if you choose to do it and start it then Razorwing will have you finish it. Soluthis and ST as a whole is very alive you being here may create even more life.

Welcome Xzereus. Always good to have another modder Smile.
07-02-2008, 08:50 AM,

Welcome to ST! Smile

I agree with Zurke we are making good progress.

If you like you may start right away as mentioned in the OP.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-02-2008, 10:40 PM,

Xzereus, we are quite alive. Smile There are a number of areas that have been open for claiming for a while, but that doesn't mean we're dead (we're far from it, actually). Wink All it means is that no one has expressed that they want to mod those areas yet. The more modders we have in our team who are actively helping to get all of the planned locations done, the better! =)

Welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:
09-02-2008, 07:59 PM,

Hey guys! Sorry i have been inactive since creation of my account, I really haven't had time until this point to check back in. I'm glad to have so many responses, and although i will not go so far as to claim this area yet, I will begin on it.

I will work on some areas and will only "claim them" if I complete them, so as not to slow the project's progress in case I am not able to check back or complete them. So we will leave them open although I will certainly begin today :banana:
09-02-2008, 09:30 PM,

Okay, that's great! Big Grin Just make absolutely sure you're using the new ESM 3.22 (or higher). The worldspace was renamed, so anything modded with a lower version probably won't work.
09-02-2008, 10:48 PM,

Nice to see you back, Xzereus!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-05-2008, 12:24 AM,

Hi Xzereus! [Image: wave2.gif]

Sorry I missed your entrance into the team back then. As Zurke said I was taking some time off around that time. I've been back to my usual self for awhile now though and won't go awol again anytime soon. Great that you want to do exterior work Smile There's a lot of it to be done outside Soluthis and these exterior landscape threads haven't worked out as well as I had hoped. Perhaps I should have done from the beginning as I later did with the farmland area Zurke is working on; made a few really big exterior claims instead of several smaller ones like the one in this thread. I suppose the average resistance to exterior modding was larger than I had thought.

I decided awhile ago that some time after I've finished the bulk of work on Soluthis I'll complete any open small exterior claims outside the city on my own. It will take awhile for me to get to that point though, and I don't particularly relish the prospect of doing it, so any and all assistance with the outskirts of the city is very much appreciated Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]