Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis0415 "Home" [Finished]
11-17-2010, 02:36 PM,

Dialogue.

Add the topics through the result script listing of the GREETING, to avoid problems when merged to the esm (topics don't show up in-game). For example: addtopic StSrSol0501Soluthis. In this post I attached a screenshot showing the result script listing. This is caused by a bug in the CS.

There's no GREETING for a disposition >50.
Topic (Tures2) isn't added to another topic.

NPC.

Set the food item to count '-1'.
Check the level/Offset levels.

Customize the Agression, Confidence, Energy level, Responsibility and personality. Be careful with the aggression value.

AI.

Define an AI location for the custom packs.

General.

It's a good idea to make a special key for containers, e.g. StRwContDunmerChestSmall02, and add the key to the NPC. It's more fun for thieves. Make sure you lock the containers with valuable stuff inside.

Rotate multiple objects like barrels, cups, alchemy bottles, it looks more natural.

If you create more than one claim it's a good idea to add the claim code to the quest, AI packs, NPC etc. It helps you to identify stuff a lot faster.

Nice modding! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-17-2010, 07:41 PM,

Sorry Sandor,

I don't understand the second part of the dialogue fixes. Are you saying there needs to be another greeting for >50 disposition.
11-17-2010, 08:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan
Sorry Sandor,

I don't understand the second part of the dialogue fixes. Are you saying there needs to be another greeting for >50 disposition.

Hi AIF Smile

I will try and help. Sorry if I am redundant.

If there is an condition of <50 for a dialogue within the 'Greeting', then there needs to be another dialogue for the 'Greeting' with a condition of >50. Otherwise there will be no 'Greeting' if the condition is >50, since the first condition(<50) has been set. This would be the same for any topic.

Also, as I understand it, 'Tures2' needs to be added to a topic(ie:Greeting) through the result script, otherwise it will never show up.

Hope I understood your question
Charles
11-17-2010, 08:10 PM,

Thanks Zurke.

EDIT: All sorted. I used the result script listing. Added a greeting for >50. Rotated objects on the tables and floor. Added locations to the custom AI packs.\

EDIT 2: Added a newer version just fixing a minor pathgrid issue.
11-18-2010, 07:59 AM,

Thanks, I'll check it asap.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-18-2010, 09:26 AM,

Please add a version number to your future claims.

You somehow used existing vanilla topics for Tures2/3 (screenshot).
Make sure to create new topics (right-click).

I fixed it by renumbering the Form ID. :check:

Nice modding! :goodjob:

The file has been merged. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-18-2010, 09:50 AM,

Thanks Sandor Smile