Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-13-2010, 02:30 PM,

Do you want me to review this claim?

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-31-2010, 01:50 PM,

Wow, sorry for taking so long to reply. Big Grin

I don't know whether the interior was ever reviewed, but I skimmed over it and it looked mostly fine. I made a few changes to some of the cells, and also finished the issues that were mentioned above (leveled lists for random books, and AI for the NPC).

The ESP seems to make a change to the child world space in Soluthis (probably because of the door whose ownership and lock I changed). Is it possible that this could affect my exterior work ESP in any way? If so, do you have any suggestions as to how this can be avoided/fixed?
01-01-2011, 11:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Wow, sorry for taking so long to reply. Big Grin

I don't know whether the interior was ever reviewed, but I skimmed over it and it looked mostly fine. I made a few changes to some of the cells, and also finished the issues that were mentioned above (leveled lists for random books, and AI for the NPC).
It was never reviewed, I'll reply to your PM.

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
The ESP seems to make a change to the child world space in Soluthis (probably because of the door whose ownership and lock I changed). Is it possible that this could affect my exterior work ESP in any way? If so, do you have any suggestions as to how this can be avoided/fixed?
No, it's normal since you changed the door data (e.g. XLOC sub record for that WS -->Locking).
It's stored in a persistent WS cell.

I'll merge the file. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD