Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis0916 "Witherbug" Dres Scuttler [Finished]
01-03-2011, 11:55 PM,

Ah yes, my BSA's weren't loaded for SE. Fixed. :check:

I fixed your scripts. You had it set up so that the variable was increased twice for each slave. Also, it seemed as though not all "if" blocks were terminated by an "endif". I also added AI to the argonians so that they run out of the ship once they are freed. The crew may attack the slaves or the player, but it is not a crime to steal from/kill these NPC's by that point (they'll be seen as "evil").

I corrected a few other bugs (the NPC's would start attacking anybody after the first door was opened, and a few dialogue topics corresponded to the wrong NPC, and various other errors).

I also deleted the global variable since it isn't needed.

Find the attached ESP. The quest and the interior should be good to go. :goodjob:
01-04-2011, 12:13 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

I fixed your scripts. You had it set up so that the variable was increased twice for each slave. Also, it seemed as though not all "if" blocks were terminated by an "endif". I also added AI to the argonians so that they run out of the ship once they are freed. The crew may attack the slaves or the player, but it is not a crime to steal from/kill these NPC's by that point (they'll be seen as "evil").

I corrected a few other bugs (the NPC's would start attacking anybody after the first door was opened, and a few dialogue topics corresponded to the wrong NPC, and various other errors).

Find the attached ESP. The quest and the interior should be good to go. :goodjob:

Thanks, Smile
01-04-2011, 09:46 AM,

Perhaps they know an Imperial navy ship is onto them, so they decided to lie low at the one place nobody would expect them to go? But we'd still need a specific reason they were smuggling these slaves.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-04-2011, 10:04 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Perhaps they know an Imperial navy ship is onto them, so they decided to lie low at the one place nobody would expect them to go? But we'd still need a specific reason they were smuggling these slaves.

Their smuggling them to House Redoran.
01-04-2011, 10:11 AM,

There's nothing to say that there aren't bandits in the surrounding regions who wouldn't be interested in having slaves either. Confusedhrug:

@IP: YES! I love your avatar - The Picard facepalm! Big Grin
01-04-2011, 10:12 AM,

There's nothing to say that there aren't bandits in the surrounding regions who wouldn't be interested in having slaves either. Confusedhrug:

Isn't there a letter from Lord Areya just next to the captains bed?
01-04-2011, 10:36 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan
Isn't there a letter from Lord Areya just next to the captains bed?
Not as far as I can tell, but that's okay because it's unusual for Great House Redoran to use slaves (even when it was legal).
01-04-2011, 10:45 AM,

That's cool. Smile
NP,
01-04-2011, 03:53 PM,

I'll merge the file. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD