Some changes
09-09-2006, 03:37 AM,

No comments on my idea?
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
09-09-2006, 03:53 AM,

I like your idea to DA, a long time ago i suggested to use Mongol Titles for the Ka Po.
I'm not sure if that's a good idea, maybe change the titles a bit...what do you think about that DA?
Akavir mod leader.
09-09-2006, 03:54 AM,

I think mongol titles are already used by the nords, so we need something different. What I meant is the relationship between the dual name's parts, how individualy they mean little, together they mean a number of things.
09-09-2006, 03:59 AM,

That's basically what Sphr said. Except he took it a step further - four, instead of two.
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night
09-09-2006, 04:01 AM,

He is talking about linguistic structure and imperial misinterpretation.
09-09-2006, 04:07 AM,

Oh. Well I guess he didn't then.
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night
01-03-2009, 06:48 PM,

I do not agree with what you said about how Tsaesci are the possible source of Porphyric Hemophilia, because it has been stated many times in official lore that vampirism was a disease created by molag bal. It is possible that those accounts are wrong, but than it still wouldnt explain why molag bal has so much interest in vamires, and feels responsible for all of them. It also wouldnt explain why he cures some of them like Galur Rithirathy (sp) and possibly the Nerevarine. Also the Vampiric Mace is also known as the Mace of Molag Bal, also showing how molag bal is considered the creator of vampires.
01-04-2009, 12:48 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Amlosted
I do not agree with what you said about how Tsaesci are the possible source of Porphyric Hemophilia, because it has been stated many times in official lore that vampirism was a disease created by molag bal. It is possible that those accounts are wrong, but than it still wouldn't explain why molag bal has so much interest in vamires, and feels responsible for all of them. It also wouldn't explain why he cures some of them like Galur Rithirathy (sp) and possibly the Nerevarine. Also the Vampiric Mace is also known as the Mace of Molag Bal, also showing how molag bal is considered the creator of vampires.

The Tsaesci are not a source of that disease. We have no plans for people somehow changing/morphing into Tsaesci either. It was just one of the things being brainstormed about.