Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of my work.
07-26-2005, 03:59 AM,
Some of my work.
I didn't know where to post this so I came here.

Here is some of my current work it is 2 Furniture resource packs I made.
The Models are by me made with Milkshape.

[Image: Simple%20Elegance.jpg]
[Image: Exquisite%20Dreams.jpg]

If anyone wants to use them in any mod they are making it is fine just let me know and give proper credit.

They can be Downloaded here:Hoss's Morrowind Gallery
07-26-2005, 04:02 AM,
RE: Some of my work.
Very very very cool stuff Smile I'll d/l this at some point...I really like the black chairs :goodjob:
07-26-2005, 04:08 AM,

Nice ones, Hoss! Will you be taking them with you to Oblivion? I sure hope so.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-26-2005, 04:15 AM,
hope so
Yes I plan to if I can afford Oblivion You See I suffer from agoraphobia and Bipolar disorder an I am unable to work. I am 30 yrs old and forced to live with family because of my illness. So modding is my life right now.
I really crave a chance to get my hands on 3DS max either version 4 or 5. But even used they are so expensive. I had to make a trade with my aunt just to get Milkshape. But as I said modding has become my favorite thing. I taught myself most of what I do which ain't much.
07-26-2005, 04:19 AM,
Well post some more of your great work Tongue we'd all love to see it! Big Grin
07-26-2005, 04:22 AM,
Check my website for some of my work and I will post some here as I finish it. I don't want to flood the forum with my stuff.
07-26-2005, 03:00 PM,
RE: hope so
Quote:Originally posted by Hoss
Yes I plan to if I can afford Oblivion You See I suffer from agoraphobia and Bipolar disorder an I am unable to work. I am 30 yrs old and forced to live with family because of my illness. So modding is my life right now.
I really crave a chance to get my hands on 3DS max either version 4 or 5. But even used they are so expensive. I had to make a trade with my aunt just to get Milkshape. But as I said modding has become my favorite thing. I taught myself most of what I do which ain't much.

I'm sorry to hear you're not well. I can't say I know how you're feeling in all respects, but I too have used modding (and anything related to Silgrad Tower) as a kind of job when I've been unemployed. The role I had/have has a lot in common with a real job; gives me a reason to get up in the morning, plenty of things to do, and keeps my mind sharp. Plus it's usually a whole lot of fun. I've had a real job for 2? weeks now and have the same amount of time left before my, err, "indefinete vacation" starts.

3DS is the bomb Big Grin But a viable alternative is to buy a 3D program that can export to one of the formats 3DS can import from; then it's just a matter of finding someone who's willing to export it to the future Oblivion format. Maybe that can give more choices for you in your price range.

Quote:Originally posted by Hoss
Check my website for some of my work and I will post some here as I finish it. I don't want to flood the forum with my stuff.

You can post as much as you want in General ES Modding. It's not like we're drowning in new posts Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-26-2005, 03:48 PM,
RE: hope so
Yea also you might want to try gmax...it's a lot like 3ds max and it's free you can get it here
anyways happy modding Smile
07-26-2005, 06:25 PM,

Those are awsome! Makes me wish i could model.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
07-26-2005, 09:13 PM,

I like both of these sets. The black set has a nice masculine feel.

I had (still have) gmax. It doesn't let you convert models to or from nif, and there's not a plugin. The best you can do with it is have someone who has 3dsmax to convert it for you.... unless there's been a change since the last I looked.
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads