Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Blended to be merged?
03-20-2007, 01:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by VABG
Well... I'm a texturer, modeller and all that stuff... and I've got 3D Studio Max... And I'm intrested too...
But I'm very busy with another mod that I'm making at the moment so... But I'll see if I can get some time in the future.

At the moment all I have time for is commenting (I've added so much things on my "want in my mod"-list that I almost need a team Sad)

Hopefully I will be of some help though Big Grin

I think it's hard for most modders to work alone if their mod doesn't have a rather narrow focus. I know countless of mods that came to a halt some time after the creator realized he couldn't complete it himself, because unfortunately it's also hard to get other modders interested in one's vision. I think our team's strength is that our vision is so open and easily recognizeable, and has the potential of being appealing to anyone who loved The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. On the other hand I'm not trying to argue against there being a large number of fantastic mods out there that guys have created on their own, so going it alone doesn't preclude anything. With sufficient time and dedication I imagine your mod would be terrific Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]