Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul Gems for swords?
09-20-2006, 09:49 PM,

I think Arbiter's solution of spirit gems instead of sigil stones works quite well. Its the creation of the spirit gems that we would need a quest for.
09-24-2006, 03:41 AM,

Um i do beleive the spirit gems were my idea :eek:
09-24-2006, 05:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Maleficus8953
Um I do beleive the spirit gems were my idea :eek:

However, Arbiter is the one who thought of using them in place of sigil stones.
09-25-2006, 12:11 AM,

Well that is cool and all, but this is about sirit gems, not sigil stones, and while i dont know about sigil stones, i did in fact suggest spirit gems.
If arbiter used my idea to make a suggestion, and then u congragulated him for using my idea like it was his own, on my thread, you have the potential of ticking me off. It sounded like you were crediting Arbiter for my idea...be careful there...
no hard feelings.... Wink
09-25-2006, 12:13 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Maleficus8953
Well that is cool and all, but this is about sirit gems, not sigil stones, and while I dont know about sigil stones, I did in fact suggest spirit gems.
If arbiter used my idea to make a suggestion, and then u congragulated him for using my idea like it was his own, on my thread, you have the potential of ticking me off. It sounded like you were crediting Arbiter for my idea...be careful there...
no hard feelings.... Wink

I think he was crediting me for possible implementation of your idea. Wink
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-25-2006, 12:34 AM,

Lets start with the explanation that putting a spirit in a gem is not a unique idea. You certainly are not the first to come up with it.

Next, Male, I was crediting Arbiter for a potential use for the spirit gems. Arbiter did come up with a very creative use for your not so unique idea.

Lastly, I get a little irritated by people who assume more than I have actually said. I'm the one who unclosed this thread because there was more to say about the idea of Spirit Gems after another moderator locked it because the way you proposed it, it actually did belong elsewhere. Maybe in the future when he locks threads I won't second guess him.
09-25-2006, 03:15 AM,

Ohhh boy! I'm away for a couple of hours enjoiying my day off...and see what happens :no:

Maleficus, you could have been a bit more diplomatic you know, and don't worry about Arbiter getting the credit for any of your ideas, me and Ysne would never allow such a thing, we are not blind or stupid you know Wink

And like you said Maleficus, no hard feelings...ok? Big Grin
Akavir mod leader.
09-25-2006, 11:48 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
...and don't worry about Arbiter getting the credit for any of your ideas, me and Ysne would never allow such a thing, ...

Yep, they have to keep me contained. :lmao:
09-25-2006, 11:52 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
...and don't worry about Arbiter getting the credit for any of your ideas, me and Ysne would never allow such a thing, ...

Come on Arbiter, back in your cage, it's time for your medicine. :lmao:
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
09-25-2006, 11:54 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter

Come on Arbiter, back in your cage, it's time for your medicine. :lmao:

Big Grin Just get me a pretty Bosmer lady and I'm all set. :yes:

Later, duty calls.