Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soulrest CTD issues
10-25-2010, 08:18 PM,
Soulrest CTD issues
Just a quick point to say that KP has been working to fix the CTD issues in Soulrest that some people may be having. If this is you and you'd like to visit Soulrest then please let me know by PM and I can send you the esp. KP just has a little more to do on it before the fix gets merged....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-26-2010, 01:09 AM,
RE: Soulrest CTD issues
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Just a quick point to say that KP has been working to fix the CTD issues in Soulrest that some people may be having. If this is you and you'd like to visit Soulrest then please let me know by PM and I can send you the esp. KP just has a little more to do on it before the fix gets merged....

Actually, that esp is now redundant.

I have since found the ultimate cause of the CTD - a chair mesh nif. I have already fixed the chair nif, and sent it to you, Ibsen, to include in future archive update. The CTD's stopped in Soulrest, with my updated chair mesh.

Just FYI, for anyone else reading this thread.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
10-26-2010, 09:59 AM,

Oh, good good. I think it's about time I uploaded a bsa update then...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]