Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soulrest - Retribution (Redundant)
02-24-2010, 10:41 PM,

Sounds pretty cool. I must say: MW looks more interesting, imaginative and inspiring than OB. OB has the pretty stuff though. I thought the Daedra storyline was a bit crap, personally...anyway, let's not get toooo far off-track.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-27-2010, 09:36 AM,

Let's not. Should I keep on sticking to Soulrest, or should I write some more for different places?
02-27-2010, 12:48 PM,

I'd go for various places, crepe... :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
02-27-2010, 01:54 PM,

Okay mate, any ideas? I'll look at the beta region map later.
02-27-2010, 09:55 PM,

Gideon is the only city that needs more quests right now. However, most of the small villages have no quests at all.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-28-2010, 12:03 PM,

I updated this thread to help: Quest Essentials .
09-29-2010, 11:36 AM,

I thought the slave would be Hides-His-Eyes but either works. And MW was the best! I got it after playing OB and t took me forever to get used to it. I raged quit very day! But I used the eternal fortify skill/Attribute glitch to make me better but I kinda went to attack the HOL with my Sunder and killed it in one hit so I failed that but oh well. Normal MW was 9/10 and BM was 8.5/10 and Tribunal was 10/10! so the GOTY was 10/10 get it Ibsen so much more better!
badumpish
01-16-2011, 12:11 AM,

If this game is set in Black Marsh (and indeed it is) I believe it should definetly have many Morrowind references, I reckon we should have Lies-in-Sun off of Bloodmoon, he's a great character and his name is humorous.
01-16-2011, 11:33 AM,

Sure. I'm not familiar with anything pre-OB so I'd have to rely on Deeza to keep me informed about the lore and advise on stuff like this...but I could see hwo it might be a real attraction for the die-hard TES fans. :yes:
08-31-2011, 09:36 PM,

Apart from the fun discussion we had about Morrowind, I don't think there's much of value in this thread. The OPer never developed the idea further, and whilst the concept of freed slaves settling scores does have merit, I'm sure we could do it in much more interesting and complex ways. It should also ideally be set in Arnesia.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!