Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soulrest - Skooma Quest Ideas (Open)
02-27-2010, 09:58 AM,
Soulrest - Skooma Quest Ideas (Open)
Name: Skooma, Anybody Skooma?
Reward: 2x Skooma, 500 Gold

While in a shady, shady back alley somewhere in Soulrest, you met a strange man (actually Khajit), who asked you to smuggle some Skooma into Soulrest for him, and he says he'll pay you handsomely.

Your target is a camp that is majorly south (about 1000 metres away southwards). When you get there the bandits there will attack you, just kill them, then check a sack next to the bedroll and there the two skooma bottles will be.

When you arrive back in Soulrest, the shady, shady smuggler will suddenly attack you with three henchmen (just bandit generics), once you have killed him go to the Captain of the local guard and report this incident, and he will give you 500 Gold as a reward.

(If you want you can ask me to make longer quests)
02-27-2010, 12:58 PM,

A quick point about Soulrest's pirate bay: the pirate bay is attached the UC area of the city via a bridge. The city governor turns a blind eye to what goes on in exchange for protection for the citizens on the high seas. This is all part of the Sotho Tren's stranglehold on Soulrest.

Therefore, the shady smuggler would have to be someone outside of the bay community yet, without the approval of the Sotho Tren, you cannot use their city entrance. If llamaranger implements his 'windtunnels' idea for Soulrest then this is the secret entrance that can be used but some bandits might well be found in the lizardbone camp in the Parchlands. Such a quest would need to be an early one without the PC having access to the main gates or the smuggler's route and thereby complete the quest prematurely and with ease.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-27-2010, 05:04 PM,

I think it's odd that people can be bothered to view the topic but not be bothered to comment on it, come on? views: 14 replies: 1?
02-27-2010, 06:08 PM,

Well, the Lizard King has spoken - you can't ask for more than that...!

To be fair, 1 reply for 14 views isn't bad going - and you're up to 19 now!

It's a good basic bread-and-butter quest: adds depth to the area - and you can use it to supply some of the background Ibsen's just given you here
Morcroft Darkes
02-27-2010, 06:13 PM,

@creep100 Why do you hate bandits so much? Wink
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
02-27-2010, 07:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
@creep100 Why do you hate bandits so much? Wink

Because, damnit, why's it always so hard!?! Those damn bandits......they, they killed my parents when I was just a lad! God's sake man, why, why!

Genuinly though, bandits are usually the easiest enemies to base things on, if you want my next quest will feature Conjurers/Necromancers?
02-27-2010, 08:15 PM,

Personaly I hate trolls,wisps,daedra,Khajiit jokers and city guards.
02-27-2010, 08:26 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
Personaly I hate trolls,wisps,daedra,Khajiit jokers and city guards.

a kto mentov lubit?

I like this quest, but I think firstly it is necessary to develop guild quests...
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-27-2010, 08:32 PM,

:lmao:Horoshii ment mertvii ment.Rasisti xuze.
02-27-2010, 10:21 PM,

Translation, anyone?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!