Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St Delyn Shrine - interior
02-24-2008, 08:42 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I took a couple of screenshots of just the layouts of the cells.

Are you planning on adding a little bit more to the catacombs cell? Because it looks a little small.

Yes, a little bit.
02-26-2008, 06:43 PM,

Razorwing is preparing a new version of the assets and because of that I updated the (Distant) LOD files.

I attached a screenshot of the LOD view from Steadhelm looking at St Delyn's peak.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-25-2008, 03:59 PM,

I've misread somewhere and I've seen that St Delyn isn't associated with ordinators, so no ordinators will be present. The guard captain will have a full glass armor suit, because St Delyn is the patron of the glassmakers.
03-25-2008, 09:30 PM,

The glass armour doesn't sound inappropriate to me at least. I remember seeing some glass in Ghostgate (another possibly-out-of-the-way shrine from Vanilla Morrowind). Just make sure the NPC is tough. I think a nice effect is when you have a mix of different armour types, so that's something you could do too.

To me, Ordinators (Temple Warriors/Guardians) would be the logical guards for the shrine but I'm not as up-to-date with Tribunal Temple lore as I should be. Do you have a reference I could look at for that sort of information?
03-25-2008, 09:58 PM,

I've used 'the lives of the saints' as a reference. I don't think there is much literature about st delyn or the ordinators.
03-26-2008, 08:42 PM,

If there's no solid lore on that, I would think the Tribunal Temple would be looking after the shrine. There should probably be Ordinators in that case. Confusedhrug:
03-27-2008, 04:58 PM,

The whole interior of this shrine is ready.
All that is left are the NPC's.
03-28-2008, 01:11 AM,

There are a lot of lights in the main interior, but I don't think that'll be a problem because there aren't a lot of overlapping lights. Did you mean to not add lights to the section before the glass cave?

The cave on the other hand has a lot of lights that have overlapping radii. There's also a very large number of glass objects, even in comparison to Silgrad's glassmine. I would cut down the number of glass rock instances and lights to about 2/3 (or less) of what it is now and seeing how it looks then. I'm not sure if this is intentional either, but the cell also has no ambient lighting. You should also go over the natural bridges as there are a couple of gaps at the start of the system you made.

The catacomb seems to have an altar without an urn and a room without either. Again, not sure if you meant it that way.
04-01-2008, 04:40 PM,

Here is the file without the extra nifs.
I have changed the lighting of the glass a little bit. It's not so dark anymore and the number of lights and glass containers are reduced.
This file contain NPC's as well and should be considered as almost final.
04-04-2008, 01:15 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
This file contain NPC's as well and should be considered as almost final.
Let me know when it's final, been playtested, and ready for revision. Smile