Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status of my projects
11-07-2008, 02:05 PM,
Status of my projects
I'm posting here to say that all of my projects here at ST are temporarily on hold. I have been working on stuff for Project Windfall for the last few months. Ed Conn, the Windfall project lead is hoping to get a BETA released relatively soon, so my focus is going to be on finishing off the assets required for him. After I've finished my work for Windfall, I'll start working through my projects over here.

Just thought I'd give a heads up.

PS Asides from all that , someone has to pioneer animation modding for Fallout 3, eh? Tongue
11-07-2008, 04:41 PM,

Hey, I never knew this project existed at all! This one has been kept quiet. I may be able to find time to do the odd voice for you if you need it, btw. Oh, and if any of those guys who have finished are looking for extra modding opportunities then I'm sure you can advise them where to come... Cool

I'd especially love to see a few more bods over at Black Marsh to get things going with a vengeance over there.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-07-2008, 05:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Hey, I never knew this project existed at all! This one has been kept quiet. I may be able to find time to do the odd voice for you if you need it, btw. Oh, and if any of those guys who have finished are looking for extra modding opportunities then I'm sure you can advise them where to come... Cool
Any voice work would be done as an addon to the main mod, and released at a later date. I did recommend you to Ed. Since this is a story driven quest mod there's a rather large amount of dialogue.
Quote:I'd especially love to see a few more bods over at Black Marsh to get things going with a vengeance over there.
I think Sandor did some work with Ed Conn getting some .esm issues sorted back when Windfall was in it's infancy, so they definitely know about this place (Ed speaks highly of the folks over here).

Still, I think they might want to sleep or something after the mod's 'finished', before thye look at doing any other projects.
11-07-2008, 06:53 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by nick_op
Still, I think they might want to sleep or something after the mod's 'finished', before thye look at doing any other projects.

Sure, makes sense...as long as they know we're here.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]