Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steadhelm Fighters Guild
03-03-2007, 03:54 AM,
Steadhelm Fighters Guild
I claimed it a while back. Smile I said I'd use a retexture of CheydinhallMiddle03, but then I decided I didn't like some of the wood designs, so I got rid of those. Tongue Then, I decided I didn't like the window curvature, so I changed that. Tongue Then, I decided I didn't like the roof, so I modified that. Tongue Then, I decided I didn't think a Cheydinhall door would be suitable for Steadhelm, so I replaced it with Chorrol. The result:

Big Grin

sandor, this is the model you should use for the Fighters Guild in Steadhelm, let me know if there are any problems. Then I can get Razorwing to look at it... :brew:
03-03-2007, 08:49 AM,
RE: Steadhelm Fighters Guild
Looking good. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-03-2007, 09:42 PM,

Okay, the interior model is finished. I was thinking, perhaps we could use a similar layout for each Fighters Guild? Sort of like how the Temples were done in TES3? I sort of liked how TES2 featured Fighters Guilds all with the same layout, so you knew where to find whatever you were looking for. If this is what we do, then we can use this model for another house. Confusedhrug: What do you think?
03-04-2007, 12:10 AM,

I think an Imperial building in the middle of Silgrad Tower (the city) would stand out a lot.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-04-2007, 12:10 AM,

It looks pretty close to the stock Chorrol. :goodjob:

I think that the similar layouts are a good idea, as long as its not pretty much exactly the same.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
03-04-2007, 12:22 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I think an Imperial building in the middle of Silgrad Tower (the city) would stand out a lot.

This model is for Steadhelm, not Silgrad City. Smile

But if you were talking about the similar layout ideas, this was if we retextured, remodelled, just keeping the basic layout the same (for example I'd use the Chorrol building for Steadhelm, and use a mix of Hlaalu pieces for Silgrad City).