Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steadhelm area; an update.
01-20-2008, 08:05 PM,
Steadhelm area; an update.
I finished the Steadhelm area using the new closed rocks and long trunked trees made by Razorwing. Further I finally fixed the VWD problem of the city, thanks to Bomret and Iggey. I attached a screenshot of Steadhelm by night and day.

The VWD will be optional (separate esp).

To finish the VWD for Steadhelm I need _far nifs for the three ships, the statue on the main square and the bridge (made by Razorwing) near the main gate.

There's a new game (screenshots), courtesy of TheImperialDragon and Phitt.

I prepared a new claim (screenshots) for a powerful Wizard (Wizard's island) who lives in a underwater dome with a rotating waterfall and I added a rotating chandelier to the Steadhelm Legion castle (courtesy of Phitt).

To do.

- Setting up claims for the Steadhelm area (5-7).
The claimholder has to check for floaters and add more detailing, further he/she could create new claims for Moldcaves and farms etc.

- Finish the Steadhelm main quest

- Update the AI for the town.

- Finish the Theater (after I receive the final voice files), it's the teaser version.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-20-2008, 08:57 PM,

Quote:- Finish the Theater (after I receive the final voice files), it's the teaser version.

Which files are needed, other than the one missing line?

Should I change anything regarding the landscaping of my island?

Can I use that game? I actually had a game board set up in one of the now-toasted interiors.

Steve
01-22-2008, 10:24 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
Quote:- Finish the Theater (after I receive the final voice files), it's the teaser version.

Which files are needed, other than the one missing line?

Can I use that game? I actually had a game board set up in one of the now-toasted interiors.

Steve
My definition of finished == the voice files won't be altered regarding the lenght (including the possible blank audio at the end). So the total length remains the same.

After I get the "green light" I'll fix the intervals between the two speakers where applicable

Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
No.

Quote:[quote]Originally posted by SACarrow
No problem, there's also a dice and Razorwing made a new game as well.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-22-2008, 11:22 AM,

It's looking very good Sandor! Hulde!
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-15-2008, 02:39 PM,

I finished (scripts) the Steadhelm stables (thanks to kingevil for the basic lay-out).

It's the first operational stable in the ST land.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-26-2008, 10:41 AM,

This all looks great. Let me know when I can help out with voicing the NPCs. Everything looks a lot more solid and developed and I love the idea for the chess-like game and the wizard's dome.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-26-2008, 09:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
This all looks great. Let me know when I can help out with voicing the NPCs. Everything looks a lot more solid and developed and I love the idea for the chess-like game and the wizard's dome.

Ah, those silly wiazards and their domes. :lmao: I have a dome roof in my mod I have been working in what was a mage's guild. I agree that it looks superb, although I didn't catch the fact that it was a wizard's dome or underwater at first. Guess I didn't read the whole post by Sandor - probably because I was too eager to see the pictures. Big Grin
08-14-2008, 09:24 AM,

A few questions and stuff:

* Are we looking likely to model the docks in accordance with the concept art in 'Open Jobs for Modellers'?

* Can you let me know when the Steadhelm main quest is complete as, if possible, I'd like to work in my side-quest including the recruitable, fully speaking NPC, Anaster Marrowmir? He would here in the swamps, methinks.

* Can you let any quest modders know about the rideable rowboat here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16105 ? It might offer a little fun for the region's swamps, especially if some of the rivers end up being quite deep.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-14-2008, 03:55 PM,

A few questions and stuff:

* Are we looking likely to model the docks in accordance with the concept art in 'Open Jobs for Modellers'?
These docks are Redoran and Hlaalu and not suitable for an Imperial town.
It would be nice to have our own Imperial docks.

* Can you let me know when the Steadhelm main quest is complete as, if possible, I'd like to work in my side-quest including the recruitable, fully speaking NPC, Anaster Marrowmir? He would here in the swamps, methinks.
It's WiP but currently very low on my priority list.
You're more than welcome to add a new side-quest.

* Can you let any quest modders know about the rideable rowboat here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16105 ? It might offer a little fun for the region's swamps, especially if some of the rivers end up being quite deep.
It's using OBSE, so it can't be used.

EDIT
I decided not to complete the Steadhelm main quest as posted by Cuthalion for several technical reasons.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-14-2008, 05:17 PM,

Thanks, Sandor. Is there no chance of incorporating OBSE?