Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealth Entrances
07-07-2009, 06:58 PM,

Plenty of those in Gideon, I'd imagine. Anyway, by all means go ahead, Phinius!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-07-2009, 09:17 PM,

Alright cool, I'll pop one in behind the Sotho Tren building.

If you don't mind my input, I think any boxing ring would be cool if it was hand-to-hand only, just to differ from the arena, but it could still be 'to the death'. Just my 2 cents.
07-07-2009, 09:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by PhiniusMaster
If you don't mind my input, I think any boxing ring would be cool if it was hand-to-hand only, just to differ from the arena, but it could still be 'to the death'. Just my 2 cents.

Definately. Big Grin
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
12-28-2009, 03:43 PM,

This whole boxing ring thing has reminded me about IG's Hole-In-The-Wall Bar, which has fighters in it. Perhaps (and this isn't known to the people of Stormhold) these fighters are actually slaves, who are shipped there by the Sotho Tren and drugged with Hist Sap to make them fight each other to the death.

There isn't a Sotho Tren place in Stormhold yet anyway, plus it opens up ideas for a whole range of quests, such as actually capturing someone yourself, hunting down an escaped slave etc.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
12-28-2009, 06:04 PM,

With Tenmar Wall in the region and Morrowind so close, the slavery quests are a good bet for Stormhold and the surrounding jungle. And yes, the Hole-in-the-Wall bar would be an ideal Sotho Tren gathering point. Bear in mind Deeza's idea for the Undercity as well. There are bound to be Sotho Tren down there too.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]