Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steward of Ashunor Valley wanted (old discussion)
02-08-2007, 01:14 PM,

maybe? please? I'm already trying forgotten forest, so my main concern before I offer to do this would be how big is it?

I can see it now.....Emperor: Region Master.....hehehe
Lol what?
02-08-2007, 02:53 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
maybe? please? I'm already trying forgotten forest, so my main concern before I offer to do this would be how big is it?

I can see it now.....Emperor: Region Master.....hehehe

Between the Forgotten Forest and Ashunor Valley I thought the former would be more suiting to you, since you said you felt attracted to dark places - and the FF is certainly supposed to be. Smile Ashunor Valley is more 'bright and happy' in comparison to the forest, albeit not as bright and happy as to be called 'Sylvan'. That would be closer to the way Deepen Meadows is, as DM can be likened to our version of the Ascadian Isles.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-08-2007, 03:11 PM,

Howdy

The Dumac Ruins falls within the boundries of the region. Will it be included in this claim or is it going to move?

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-08-2007, 03:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
The Dumac Ruins falls within the boundries of the region. Will it be included in this claim or is it going to move?

The reason I didn't mention it in the description is because InsanitySorrow (who's in charge of the Oblivion version of the city ruin) is finalizing it's position on our landmass together with sandor. Once it's settled it will likely affect the Steward of Ashunor Valley, but at the moment there isn't any information to give. Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
02-08-2007, 10:38 PM,

I'm not that evil, am I? I also specialize in all things Ayleid, and.....wait, they're evil.....but in a pretty way.....
Lol what?
02-09-2007, 01:54 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045

The reason I didn't mention it in the description is because InsanitySorrow (who's in charge of the Oblivion version of the city ruin) is finalizing it's position on our landmass together with sandor. Once it's settled it will likely affect the Steward of Ashunor Valley, but at the moment there isn't any information to give. Smile

I can understand that!
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-15-2007, 01:21 AM,

I can take it if it isn't claimed already and if I'm allowed to.
02-15-2007, 04:49 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Varine
I can take it if it isn't claimed already and if I'm allowed to.

Sure! Smile
Angel mired in filth
02-16-2007, 12:19 AM,

Out of curiosity, do people draw these maps or are they from the Morrowind mod?
02-16-2007, 05:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Varine
Out of curiosity, do people draw these maps or are they from the Morrowind mod?

Neither actually, I took a screenshot of the heightmap editor in Oblivion (World > Heightmap Editor). For clarity I had set it to basically only show two colors (Heightmap window: View > Color Masking). Then I edited it a bit in a graphics program. I don't trust the heightmap editor not to change anything, so I always reload my update plugin after even looking in the editor.
Angel mired in filth