Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steward of Ashunor Valley wanted (old discussion)
02-17-2007, 12:08 AM,

Yeah I hate the hightmap. Is there any way to edit the hight in a scripting function based off of a coordinate plane? Because that would be so much easier.
02-17-2007, 12:59 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Varine
Yeah I hate the hightmap. Is there any way to edit the hight in a scripting function based off of a coordinate plane? Because that would be so much easier.

Not that I know of, sorry. You don't have to change the height if you don't want to though.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-17-2007, 09:51 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by Varine

Not that I know of, sorry. You don't have to change the height if you don't want to though.
I am not fond of that either because it will produce (changing the heightmap in a massive way) a very large data file.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-17-2007, 08:40 PM,

Damn. Oh well, then.
03-20-2007, 01:56 AM,

Have you gotten any work done yet, Varine??
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
03-22-2007, 02:23 AM,

Seeing as I don't know if you've made any progress or not, if I don't hear back from you in a week I'll reopen the claim. Sad
Angel mired in filth
03-26-2007, 12:56 AM,

I wish you had told us when you decided you weren't going to do it X(
Angel mired in filth