Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story Ideas
08-11-2006, 02:31 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Hrafnkel
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
*ignored OB diss* I meant the fact that during OBs timeline vivec disapeared nad nrevarine is in akavir, among other such lore.

Find me anything that clarifies that the Nerevarine going to Akavir is ANYTHING more than a rumor.
he IS in Akavir... and me and the Akavir mod-leaders are working things out.. see?
maybe it is a rumor... but in the mods it is real... for real lore....
08-11-2006, 02:42 AM,

The TES4: Vvardenfell crew has taken your comment/complaint and will consider it in the future, thank you for your time.

-TES4:Vvardenfell crew

for more information call this number: 789-667-5674 the toll is about 500 dollars.
08-11-2006, 03:40 PM,

Er...Kukulza, this thing about the Nerevarine being in Akavir. It's not going to play any part in the Vvardenfell mod is it? I have no interest in the Akavir mod so I won't play it and have no issues with any lore they make/break. In my mind though, my Nerevarine retired to a quiet life in the country on a farm... No journey to Akavir. I really don't want to hear anything about the Nerevarine in the mod as it would detract from my experiences in Morrowind.

Just concerned.
08-11-2006, 04:17 PM,

Seriously though Zeval, go to elderscrolls.com, then links, and find the imperial library. read everything
08-11-2006, 06:40 PM,

i posted a link above btw. you dont have to read everything... just that wich relates to MW (do a search for MW in the engine)
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
08-11-2006, 06:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
*ignored OB diss* I meant the fact that during OBs timeline vivec disapeared nad nrevarine is in akavir, among other such lore.

Find me anything that clarifies that the Nerevarine going to Akavir is ANYTHING more than a rumor.
he IS in Akavir... and me and the Akavir mod-leaders are working things out.. see?

What happened to the question-answer system? Sad And for that matter, since when is there an Akavir mod?
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-11-2006, 07:56 PM,

I posted a link above btw. you dont have to read everything... just that wich relates to MW (do a search for MW in the engine)

No harm in reading everything though, I think Dagoth Ur (the mountain) is a level in arena even
08-11-2006, 09:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

What happened to the question-answer system? Sad And for that matter, since when is there an Akavir mod?
since awhile ago... and the Akavir mod isn't going to totally affect us, we'll see... if the two mods can't come to an agreement, then we'll do it our way
08-11-2006, 10:14 PM,

I'd never even heard of them. Not sure why you'd see a need to have this mod in agreement with them, as I can't see how one could ever do an Akavir mod without breaking huge amounts of lore...
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-11-2006, 11:54 PM,

I'd never even heard of them. Not sure why you'd see a need to have this mod in agreement with them, as I can't see how one could ever do an Akavir mod without breaking huge amounts of lore...
breaking and making are different.. filling gaps and making them are two different things, try to be respectful okay?