Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunder, Keening, Wraithguard
05-08-2006, 10:00 PM,
Sunder, Keening, Wraithguard
I was thinking... maybe Kagrenac's Tools should be included in our mod? I was thinking that they'd be especially potent against corprus beasts. You would only be allowed (well, you could run off with them, but then the Temple would get pissed off at you, considering they're extremely powerful and there could very well be other sources of Tones for all anyone knows) to have them during the final showdown part of the Temple and Sixth House main quest, to use them against Dagoth Velos.

I'm not sure if bringing them back is an idea that will be agreed upon by many people, but I just thought Star Boi's models were pretty damn cool and it made me miss those items.
05-09-2006, 08:20 AM,
RE: Sunder, Keening, Wraithguard
In TES3 you would die if you used Keening or Sunder without Wraithguard.
Also Vivec had to teach you how to use them, and Vivec is gone according to the pocketguide.
Damn Nation! No donation, NO SALVATION.
I'm a proud Forumstomte

So much to do, So little time...
05-09-2006, 04:13 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by EnnJ
In TES3 you would die if you used Keening or Sunder without Wraithguard.
Also Vivec had to teach you how to use them, and Vivec is gone according to the pocketguide.

How about the last living dwarf?
05-10-2006, 03:05 PM,
Depends on if he's still alive, he did have corprus after all.
Damn Nation! No donation, NO SALVATION.
I'm a proud Forumstomte

So much to do, So little time...
05-13-2006, 01:32 PM,

I don't think we have any plans to kill him off.
05-13-2006, 03:35 PM,

the artifacts are only of good use if a new Dagoth is going to make a new Nubdium( sp?) and finds a new type of heart. Or a substitute, and we need to destroy it.

Or

We need to find these artifacts, then retrieve it to some museum. But which one, i dont really know.
05-13-2006, 08:05 PM,

In TES 3 you could equip Sunder and Keening if you had a powerful CE restore health, but I am not sure if that is possible with the TES 4 mechanics?

As for Wraithguard I seem to remember that it was Vivec who activated it. People did mention mods that got around this if you had killed off Vivec, but the other thing that Vivec did was to boost your Med Armor skill so that you gained a few hundred points of armour when you equipped it.

Regardng the usefulness of these Artifacts? Sunder and Keening were very powerful Weapons in their own right, and they also had several strong additional positive CEs each. As did Wraithguard.

Find a way around this in the absence of Vivec and 'woopie'... :banana:
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-13-2006, 08:37 PM,

perhaps Yagrum or a 6th House member who was close to the Ash Vampires or Dagoth ur would know hwo to activate
05-14-2006, 10:57 AM,

I think you're spot on with Bagrum Yagrum - seem to remember that was the way that was recommended as doable to those who had disposed of Vivec.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-14-2006, 12:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
I think you're spot on with Bagrum Yagrum - seem to remember that was the way that was recommended as doable to those who had disposed of Vivec.
yeah the back path, incase you were a total ass and killed Vivec Wink
you could go to Yagrum who figured out a way, except when you put it on it did like 400 permanent damage, so you had to forifty your health. Funny thing is the backpath Wraithguard is a left-hand gauntlet...
dual weild, wraithguards and both carry keening and sunder.... hmmm