Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival
01-13-2011, 11:54 PM,

Anastassia, that looks perfect for the quest :goodjob:
One thing though; perhaps a hill or clearing could be added near the middle of the area for the Warlord's lair?
Thanks

Pride
What's the use of a good quote if you can't change it?
01-14-2011, 12:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Pride
Anastassia, that looks perfect for the quest :goodjob:
One thing though; perhaps a hill or clearing could be added near the middle of the area for the Warlord's lair?
Thanks

Pride

Ohh, don't mind about that, it's easily done, the labyrinth stretches for over 15 cells, so there is plenty of room, however the first thing would be for someone to agree on making the quest, then we can discuss on choosing and making the place ready for it.

Here is that same spot under a misty night.

http://postimage.org/image/2hzwblvc4/
Believe then when faith is gone.
Have hope then when there is none.
See the stars through the smoke in the sky.
And when tears are falling, smile.
01-14-2011, 09:35 PM,

I agree it would be nice if we knew who was going to mod the quest. These are great ideas Smile, but I've seen too many cases in the past where good ideas have unfortunately gone to waste because no one was available to help mod them (and I've found that there are generally very few modders who will mod others' ideas) Sad .

I don't suppose Pride that you'd be interested in implementing some of your quests? =) I'm sure that they'll be a lot of fun to many players, and these forums are just brimming with support. Big Grin

Certainly don't get the wrong impression from this post (your ideas are appreciated), but I am only explaining my concern about implementation of these quests.

Post re-edited for clarity, I think part of this post could have been misread
01-16-2011, 05:23 AM,

Agreed.
My own modding skills are pretty limited, but I could give it a try. I've done some work with landscaping and interiors before and I know some basic scripting and AI, so the initial stages of the quest shouldn't be too difficult for me to implement. After I wrap up the next draft, I'll decide what to do.
Although I'll probably work on Survival, the future of my other quests is uncertain; I'll probably put them on hold until Survival is concluded, although I might mod the detectives ahead of their quest so that they can be used for other stories and to get a grasp on implementing AI and dialogue.
I'll try to post future quests in blocks of three to five, only adding the next block after I or someone else have implemented at least two quests of the previous block (or more if the block has a story arc). This system should stop most of the ideas from being wasted.
@Anastassia: Those screenshots look amazing :thumbsup:
Thanks

Pride
What's the use of a good quote if you can't change it?
01-27-2011, 04:47 AM,

Howdy

area looks good

I say go forward with your idea

Post your plan and we can work out the minute details

focus on this one, it should be fairly easy to impliment

then we can hash out the others

Look forward to seeing it

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx