Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TES V and Silgrad Tower's BC policy.
12-12-2010, 10:48 AM,
TES V and Silgrad Tower's BC policy.
As you have no doubt heard by now, Bethesda Softworks has announced the release of the next Elder Scrolls game, TESV: Skyrim. This is excellent news and has been eagerly anticipated Smile, although in the interests of preparing for the new game this does mean that this website's focus will begin to shift from TESIV to TESV. As such, the owners and administrators of the Silgrad Tower website have decided that we will no longer be accepting new TESIV projects into Beyond Cyrodiil. In addition, TESIV projects that have been seen as inactive will be archived, unless substantial amounts of progress/releases are made by February 1st 2011 (otherwise we think it is unlikely that these projects will finish, and we see no advantage to hosting inactive projects - rather we think it could be a disadvantage in giving the wrong impression to visitors here). Individual PM's will be sent to the leaders of these projects. Hopefully we will be able to get some new content out there before the new game. =)

We've certainly been waiting for quite some time for news about TESV. Here's to its coming release! :cheers:

The Admin team.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-19-2010, 06:19 AM,
RE: TES V and Silgrad Tower's BC policy.
As per Ysne's request Akavir has been archived.
I would like to thank her for her efforts. Smile

blue[/HR]

Regarding Valenwood I received no reply to my PM from Deeza (BC representative for VW).

As per drmccoy's request I upgraded the boards a few months ago, then he disappeared (a waste of my time). Since he's the main quest guy there was no progress.

The last post was made on November 9th.

I decided to archive this project. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-24-2010, 09:37 AM,
Final RLZ Plans.
BM

EW

HR

After discussing the various RLZ threads with TheImperialDragon we decided that Elweyr and Black Marsh (senior projects) remain an active BC project.

Regarding High Rock I'll send a PM (with a question).

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-01-2011, 07:38 AM,
RE: Final RLZ Plans.
I am discussing the HR status with TheImperialDragon.
We'll try to finalize the discussion asap. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-13-2011, 11:09 AM,
There are no active modders for HR except for the Core team.

You're both active for the other BC projects as well.

In our opinion it's impossible to release a playable version including interiors, quests etc. as per your release plan.

We think at the very least you need to cut down on the content, perhaps even focus on a smaller area of Daggerfall as opposed to the entire province.

In short focus on your mod (smaller scale) or archive HR and support BM and EW.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-15-2011, 10:51 AM,
@TOYB
Thanks for your PM, I just sent my reply. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD