Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TES4: Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
01-28-2007, 02:52 PM,

yo
one would think as first knight i would have already posted here but anyway Big Grin

i would like to help with the telvanni cities, hlaalu, & the various aslander nomad types around vv
id also like to try to help reconstruct solsthiem.
i <3 guars.
im alright for building
i am good at scripting
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
02-03-2007, 11:40 AM,

Hey I can help with making interiors dungeons caves etc.
I'm a bit of a newb with using the construction set but I've made a couple of caves and other interiors and stuff for oblivion, and they all turned out quite well in my books.
Seeing as treasure hunting is probably the best part of the elder scrolls games I thoght I could also put in a little bit of input for Items, Artifacts etc, when that rolls around
visit here now!!
www.metalgearsolid.org
02-04-2007, 05:10 PM,

Welcome guys! :bounce:

Yappi - we may wanta video soon, if JoelBurgess approves of our TESAnnwyn and TESPort method

A_flyboy - solstheim is under the modding-authority of the Skyrim team, plenty of ashlander, hallu, telvanni stuff on Vvardenfell, and yeah we DO need skilled scripters eventually, and I can see you're probably here for the long term so welcome

solid_moose - definitely, ideas are always welcome, and pletny, PLENTY of caves on Vvardenfell, you'll have fun don't worry Smile
02-04-2007, 08:31 PM,

yes i am here longterm & i already found a few uses for my skills which is more than i can say for most other sites ive been on. Big Grin
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
02-05-2007, 10:12 AM,

Here to help with City develpoments, dungeon Develpoments, pretty much as much as i can do. Oh and Dwemer, i love the Dwemer. I am planning a large ruin for Silgrad Land, maybe i could do some for Vvardenfell too.

AS you already know since i posted about Seyda Neen.

I'm here to stay, well if i'm welcome.

Hope to help you guys alot

Regards

InsanitySorrow
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-05-2007, 01:02 PM,

You can sign me in again, I posted at the first page, but was away because some serious RL problems. But you can count me in for interior, exterior modding and retexturing.

(See my avatar to know how long I have gone Smile )
when i walk over the water this afternoon, tomorrow the people will say: the Prime-minster can't swim.- Margret Thatcher
02-05-2007, 02:09 PM,

More modders yay :banana:

This mod shal not die Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-05-2007, 02:33 PM,

Quote:More modders yay

This mod shal not die

Never!
Especailly when there is a high-map, then have modders a real thing to work on, and will it be more fun to do.
(please beth! Let us use TES-port! :worship: )
when i walk over the water this afternoon, tomorrow the people will say: the Prime-minster can't swim.- Margret Thatcher
02-05-2007, 02:37 PM,

Do you think if we beg they will let us :brew:

Anyway as soon as the Heightmap is done, work shall start or so i presume.

So lets welcome all modders Big Grin
02-12-2007, 12:45 PM,

ill help yas out if you need any models done lol if someone will send me a pic of what u want done ill gladly give it a shot Tongue