Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
11-18-2006, 12:22 AM,

need anyone to help make the citizons of the tes3 project?

(i'm useless at scripting for now so no quests learning how to make people eat and where type things with AI and i'm learning how to put them in factions)i'v always liked making people so if u need my i'm here
btw dont forget the scribs (lol)
11-18-2006, 01:53 AM,

cool guys, welcome to Vvardenfell! :bounce:
we need new devoted folks willing to help cause once the heightmap is done, we need to get moving :yes:
11-18-2006, 12:05 PM,

you might wanna contact me on msn when u ready for my help

btw i got tes3 so i can look at the citizens on there and make a tes4 version of him/her
11-25-2006, 05:41 AM,

Whew, finally I am back after a long time off. School and work really took a toll on me the past several months. :| And I really do apologize for this.

Anyway, as I said I could work on some literature, and I have some of my own stuff I've made up based on Morrowind Lore. I have also started on actual books and such from the actual game from Morrowind.

Also on my free time I've practiced on scripting NPC's and I can work on citizens of Vvardenfell if needed.

I still really want to help and should have ample time to help out on this project. Smile Please contact me through here or my email. Wink
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.
11-25-2006, 01:46 PM,

definitely man, books for Vvardenfell...... I'm one of the few who have been writing them, the more the merrier :yes:, that is not to make everyone else's work dimished just saying we don't have much in the literature department
12-01-2006, 03:21 AM,

this sign-up thread is outdated... I will edit a bit and close it, a new one will be made