Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESPort-Discussion
11-25-2007, 07:01 PM,

First of all i whant to thank you for your reply, and your help.

Yes i was reffering to the Galadrielle's Content converter.
I posted wrong here i think.

I have converted the main morrowind file. But i haven't converted any nif file's, i have no idea how i should be doing that.
I have tried dropping some nif files on the nif convertor (the help file for that is in frech). But that doesn't work. I checked the cs and the yellow things are indead reffering to file's that arent there. I tried to paste the morrowind file's (that i got of the cs-disk) But ofcourse they are not Oblivion ready.
(my install place is normall)
When i converted the file all i got whas the file itself, no aditionall meshes. How do i create them?

Gr. DS
11-27-2007, 09:23 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by darkstealt
I have converted the main Morrowind file. But I haven't converted any nif file's, I have no idea how I should be doing that.
NIF conversion is automatic, but you have to indicate the good path to your Morrowind and Oblivion games in the NIF_Conv.ini file (by default "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks..."), else the program will not be able to find the original mesh and texture files.
Due to a bug you will have to copy manually the textures folder from the converter folder to Oblivion.
11-29-2007, 11:56 AM,

I wish you look Lightwave, sorry for the late post, been busySmile
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]