Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TR's Map 1
09-26-2006, 12:56 AM,

Aorawn was awed eh?
anyone wanna get a few quick screenshots so i know what I'm missing?
or is it the same as their screenshots on their site?
09-26-2006, 01:09 AM,

Don't know bout the screenies

I do know that I was able to actually get in the game and on the Island for a few seconds before another CTD

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is what I get, the bolded messages are really the only thing that is of great concern to me

Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\f\TR_furn_imp_flag_FW_01.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\f\TR_furn_imp_flag_FW_01.nif.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\f\TR_furn_banner_FW_01.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\f\TR_furn_banner_FW_01.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\cr\TR_but_rmicro_AA.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\cr\TR_but_rmicro_AA.NIF.

Creature "TR_cr_but_rmicro00000000" has no animation groups.
Morrowind will crash!

Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_45inr.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_45inr.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_el2ur.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_el2ur.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_el2ul.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_el2ul.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_90or.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_90or.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_st14.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_st14.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_45ol.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_45ol.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_90ol.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\x\TR_Terr_TI_Cliff_90ol.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\a\tr_A_stud_leath_helm.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\a\tr_A_stud_leath_helm.NIF.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\a\TR_a_chain_cuir_02.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\a\TR_a_chain_cuir_02.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\a\tr_A_stud_leath_UA.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\a\tr_A_stud_leath_UA.NIF.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\a\tr_A_stud_leath_bt_F.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\a\tr_A_stud_leath_bt_F.NIF.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\a\tr_A_stud_leath_bt_a.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\a\tr_A_stud_leath_bt_a.NIF.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\b\TR_Redguard_m_Darnell.nif cannot load file in Meshes\TR\b\TR_Redguard_m_Darnell.nif.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\cr\TR_but_gmicro_AA.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\cr\TR_but_gmicro_AA.NIF.

Creature "TR_cr_but_gmicro00000000" has no animation groups.
Morrowind will crash!

Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\o\TR_f_blackrose01.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\o\TR_f_blackrose01.NIF.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\o\TR_f_blackrose02.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\o\TR_f_blackrose02.NIF.
Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\cr\TR_molecrab_VO.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\cr\TR_molecrab_VO.NIF.

Creature "TR_cr_molecrab00000000" has no animation groups.
Morrowind will crash!

Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\cr\TR_but_pmicro_AA.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\cr\TR_but_pmicro_AA.NIF.

Creature "TR_cr_but_pmicro00000000" has no animation groups.
Morrowind will crash!

Creature "TR_cr_but_gmicro00000001" has no animation groups.
Morrowind will crash!

Actor Animation problem with "TR_cr_but_rmicro00000000".
This actor has no Animation class!

Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\cr\TR_eyestar_VO.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\cr\TR_eyestar_VO.NIF.

Creature "TR_cr_eyestar00000000" has no animation groups.
Morrowind will crash!
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
09-26-2006, 01:12 AM,

I do have one, but it's not that great. Basically you can see a bunch of statics. The best view is from the ground at dawn, there's a whole 'nother layer above you, like the city's own canopy.

EDIT: To Oblivion with these CPU leaks! I'm going to reboot, then try and snap a few shots of interest. Mind you my game is basically on steriods from all the texture replacers and MGE; so it won't likely look as grand on your setup. That's all opinion, though.
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
09-26-2006, 01:33 AM,

Cool

See what you can get

As far as texture replacers go X( < is my feeling, some places they look good and others they don't but thats me

I don't mind a retexture of an interior or exterior set, I do that myself quite often, but replacing all just isn't right (again each to his/her own)

Its a sour subject to me, cause I was looking for retextured imperial sets and found one in a modders resourse pack that looked nice, their was no indication anywhere that it was a replacer, but it was, so all my imperial sets changed. so in order to keep the retextured set I had to rename everything it was a pain and I let the modder know promtly ! that it wasnt exceptable, if its a replacer say so !

nuf complaining Smile

Bob

09-26-2006, 01:42 AM,

Here ya go, got some pretties for yeh.

Bob: Sorry to hear about your exploits with replacers. Some of them are nice, but again, each to his own.
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
09-26-2006, 01:51 AM,

It's good. A few new creatures don't have animations but I like the mod on the whole, and it's worked fine for me. There's a decent bit of new armor and weapons, that I've noticed... Port Telvannis is absolutely stunning (LOVE the Dres Sky Render). The Imperial towns didn't do much for me, though. I liked the molecrab farm, and the little plantation. The landscapes were nice enough. Nothing impressed me quite like Silgrad City though.

Also, did you try editing your .ini like they tell you to? That might be why it didn't work for you...
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
09-26-2006, 02:03 AM,

Nice screenies

Yes I did ... added TR_data.bsa to morrowind ini

I finally got it to work, somewhat...at least no CTD the animation on some of the creatures still dont work, and my pc's head is gone ?( but I can move about the country side with no trouble

It does look pretty good, its just a tad bit barren for the size of the land needs some stuff.

Port T isn't as spectacular as I would expect it to be, being the main hub of the Telvanni,

but overall it looks pretty good.

09-26-2006, 11:47 AM,

bob:
Quote:and my pc's head is gone

Sounds like a conflict to me. Hundreds and hundreds(1100+) of people have downloaded our mod and nobody else has reported this problem.

Quote:the animation on some of the creatures still dont work

The error messages complaining about the riverstrider won't affect your game at all and will hopefully be fixed for the next release.

The problems with the moths will also be fixed soon. (Missing anims and alpha channels)

Quote:They may change that of course for the official release (maybe)
personally I dont think many players and aspiring modders will like not being able to use any of TR's stuff in their own mod building. But thats just me
People are allowed to use TR resources. But we do ask that they tell who made that particular model first. Even though I'm a TR Core member, it's not in my power to give away others' work.

Quote:I would but they denied my enterance into their elite forum (go figure)
You don't have to be a member to post error reports. You don't even have to register on our forums. Oh, and yes we do have some private forums. So do Silgrad. What's wrong with that?

Oh and I'd like to know what part of the readme was confusing, I wrote it , and I'm curious to know how you had problems. You are the first person to be unable to fix their ini file properly.

Everybody else:
Thanks for the compliments!
If you find any errors, please post them in the error reporting threads at TR.
Clicky
09-26-2006, 12:05 PM,

Howdy Lud

Not complaining, just making observations and I was able to fix everything, except for the missing head but I'll get to that soon enough, Im sure its not a problem with the mod but with the combination of mods I have.
And trust me when I say, I didn't have nearly the problems with this mod as I have had with others and for the size thats saying alot. I would say minimal

I will have to recant my remark about the resourses, once It all loaded correctly all statics, objects, etc. etc. are now avaible in the CS

As far as reporting anything, I was un aware I could post anything, when I last attempted to gain access to the "Map 1 error reporting" forum I was asked to log in and I could not...but I have now found my way =)

Other than that like I said it looks nice and done well

thanks
Bob

09-26-2006, 12:17 PM,

So it works now? Great news. Smile
The Forgotten Ones have returned.