Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temple / Ordinator / Vivec Main Quest-line
02-12-2006, 07:06 PM,

Another name for those Telvanni, low ranking, or DEAD
02-12-2006, 07:19 PM,

the Telvanni aren't aggressive in that they want to kill you, they are aggressive in that they do what they want and if you get in the way, too bad.... if you leave them alone, they do their own thing.... unless that includes hurting you....

people seem to forget the stereotype of a people does not apply to the whole... only a few
02-16-2006, 02:27 PM,

[bump] Just bringing this back to memory, though I realize that a form of it can't be anywhere near finalized (especially the latter portions) until the game is out. I did want to also make one major change in the House War portion: the Redoran troops marching on Balmora are not from Ald'ruhn but from Caldera, where they had been stationed to protect the city from the Hlallu. In the mission for that quest, the PC should still go to Ald'ruhn first and then be told about the mobilization of Caldera so that he can rush to halt the attack. (The reason for this change is that Caldera is basically the big hot spot from TESIII and I honestly forgot that it existed when I wrote this earlier.)