Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temple and 6th House issues
07-14-2006, 08:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
anything else important to know about his bodily features that they didn't show in-game?
MK says that his head is supposed to be on fire. But I think it's too DBZ.
07-14-2006, 11:37 PM,

I've been thinking about the same thing...

what if the Dissident Priests dedicate themselves to the helping of the Ashlanders (they have a mutual respect almost) and they start pushing for a rep in the Grand Council?

Could be if they believe that is an essential step to reforming the Temple. They look at everything from a religious/philosophical/moral perspective.

The Ashlanders would have to offer the Dissidents their support in-council, and that would only come if they approve of the way the Dissident Priests wish to go.

So then you have to consider who among the Ashlanders would be in on this? Maybe the Urshilaku and the Ashemusa? We have not discussed the prophetic nature of the Ashemusa Wise Women either. = yummy possibilities...

Quote:anything else important to know about his bodily features that they didn't show in-game?
one big omission, how big is his spear? :lmao: with iron underpants securely locked!
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
07-14-2006, 11:41 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
one big omission, how big is his spear? :lmao: with iron underpants securely locked!
Obviously pretty damn big, since Azura exploded when he shoved it down her throat.
07-15-2006, 01:27 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
Obviously pretty damn big, since Azura exploded when he shoved it down her throat.
that's enough you two... all I need to do is look down and I know I could beat Vivec any day... Wink

anyhow, perhaps we can make Vivec's head have a slight aura that looks like smoke/a bit of fire...
I dunno how to describe so well, I'll try drawing it :yes:
07-15-2006, 02:00 AM,

that's enough you two... all I need to do is look down and I know I could beat Vivec any day... Wink
Only when Vivec is in "his" female stage!11