Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text for Loading Screens [Previous thread]
07-30-2008, 12:25 AM,
My candidates
I'll probably just update this post as I think of new things to add. I may throw in some where someone has already added 'cause I'm not sure how tightly text and screen are bound. My writing style tends to the sardonic, cryptic and slightly snarky, so if these strike an inappropriate tone, they're probably about right. Big Grin

bridge:

caveandmineentrance:

clagiuscaro:

crypt:

deepenmoor:

dunmerguard:

ebbedin: Ebbedin is sometimes not-so-fondly referred to as "The Trashbin of Tamriel." Credit to IAMTHEEMPEROR.

furiusandmoriavalodius:

glassvein:Glass veins contain a rare form of mineral that can be found in caves such as glass mines, and can be mined with a pickaxe. Bear in mind that mining is not for the weak. A slight variant hinting at a power attack without being explicit.

goblinsewers: Goblins may be found in sewers, caves and other dank and disgusting places throughout Tamriel. Be careful: one is a handful, but 30 can be a nightmare.

graveyard:

hackle_loplant: The nourishing hackle-lo plant is prized throughout Morrowind. Properly prepared, it can make one feel lucky or light on his feet; improperly prepared, it can stop you cold.

hut:

ildeanoffinemold:Is Ildean supposed to be a fence?

illandarethsfarm:

inns:

kiseenaji: Kiseenaji, proprietress of A Woman's Touch, is the one to see about real estate in Steadhelm.

landscape2:

magesguildgeneral:

moragtongbuilding:

ordinator1:

ordinator2:

reichparkeepcastle:

reichparkeepchapel:

reichparkeepguard:

roadsigns:

skeleton:

spider: Going spelunking in Morrowind? Take some spider repellent. Or some weaponry might help. A few anti-venom potions never hurt.

statue:

steadhelm:

steadhelmchapel:

steadhelmdocks:

steadhelmguard:

steadhelmmagesguild:

steadhelmtradersguild:

tavernandbarsgeneral:Ah, taverns. Places to go for good drink, so-so food, information of questionable veracity, and the occasional roaring bar fight.

tavotalos: Tavo Talds has made a study of all that is Morrowind. And he loves to talk about it! Actually spelled "Talds" in the CS.

thegoldengryffin:

therustyguarinside:

therustyguaroutside: The Rusty Guar is said to be the best restaurant in Steadhelm. It is also said to be the only restaurant in Steadhelm.

weaponsarmorstoresgeneral:

womanstouch:

zombie:
07-30-2008, 06:16 AM,

you've missed some of the quotes ive mentioned

blue[/HR]

Check this thread as well.

sandor
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
-End Quote- Savage Garden
BusterWolF
09-16-2008, 08:03 AM,
RE: Text for Loading Screens [Previous thread]
Cool, only fifteen more to go Smile

graveyard, ildeanoffinemold, illandarethsfarm, inns, landscape2, magesguildgeneral, moragtongbuilding, reichparkeepcastle, reichparkeepchapel, statue, steadhelmmagesguild, steadhelmtradersguild, thegoldengryffin, weaponsarmorstoresgeneral, and womanstouch.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]