Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Arras Family
01-10-2006, 11:29 PM,

Dagoth Ur: The ranks on the forum are for the most part connected to the member's post count and isn't an ideal way of measuring a modder, so don't worry about it Smile

If you're able to expand your focus beyond dialogue and quest drafts I might have some ideas for you on pre-work that I feel needs attention. But other than that, if an idea for a quest comes to you please don't hesitate to post it. We can't have too many quest ideas Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-11-2006, 09:43 AM,

Well, yes I can expand my focus. For example, I can make nice interiors. Attached is a picture of a chain of secert chamber in Morgiah's Castle. It has nothing to do with Silgrad Tower, of course. But, just an example of how can I snap interiors, put furnitures, decorations, misc. items etc...
What do you think? (of course it is small I am still working on it! Smile )
Lord Voryn Dagoth,
Dagoth Ur
01-11-2006, 01:09 PM,

Nice screenies!
We have three caves and one Velothi tomb in the open claims list (here). Perhaps one of those would interest you, when you find the time?
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
01-11-2006, 06:46 PM,

I will take the Velothi tomb. I have a feeling that I wil do it better than a cave. I will contact Quentin Fortune when I have time ( whic should probably be after one week when I pass my school-tests! :alert: :alert: :alert:

Thanks for showing me the tomb. Have you noticed that the screenies were made with velothi arhitecture?
Lord Voryn Dagoth,
Dagoth Ur
01-11-2006, 06:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dagoth Ur
I will take the Velothi tomb. I have a feeling that I wil do it better than a cave. I will contact Quentin Fortune when I have time ( whic should probably be after one week when I pass my school-tests! :alert: :alert: :alert:

Thanks for showing me the tomb. Have you noticed that the screenies were made with velothi arhitecture?

Excellent.
Yes I did notice that the meshes were based on the Velothi style Smile
Angel mired in filth
01-11-2006, 07:31 PM,

Thanks you for your appreaciation and understanding =)

:d: :a: :g: :o: :t: :h: :u: :r:
Lord Voryn Dagoth,
Dagoth Ur
01-12-2006, 07:10 AM,

Hehey!I like that interior.And by the way...I passed my final tests.Good luck with yours. Wink
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
01-12-2006, 05:58 PM,

Thanks, Horodnic Dragos.We can't talk on messenger because some (definately stupid) school-mate sent me a 'joke-message' and blocked my account/It will take some time before I un-block the account.Thanks for your appreaciation.
Lord Voryn Dagoth,
Dagoth Ur
01-12-2006, 06:13 PM,

Spamm:Wecan chat on the ST chat.Sorry.
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
01-12-2006, 06:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
Spamm:Wecan chat on the ST chat.Sorry.

Yes we could. I didn't think of it Smile

Thanks for telling me! :goodjob:
Lord Voryn Dagoth,
Dagoth Ur