Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Desert and Water Intake
08-13-2006, 05:01 AM,
The Desert and Water Intake
I know it's probably been mentioned on one hand or another...

I was thinking long exposure in the Desert would drain on your fatique. To replenish your fatique, you'd have to drink water; a canteen to be specific. The canteen would be able to restore your fatique multiple times (10-15 uses maybe?) via scripting, after several uses the canteen would have to be refilled at the local town's water well. A must in the deserts of Elsweyr, the canteen would be a practical tool like the torch, lockpick, repair hammer etc.
Mahta agea ry sou macil, ana maka na sinyamer.
08-13-2006, 05:04 AM,

We did, and decided we did not want maintanance, but we would require water to rest or sleep in the desert.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-13-2006, 05:04 AM,
RE: The Desert and Water Intake
Quote:Originally posted by Kyoushu
I know it's probably been mentioned on one hand or another...

I was thinking long exposure in the Desert would drain on your fatique. To replenish your fatique, you'd have to drink water; a canteen to be specific. The canteen would be able to restore your fatique multiple times (10-15 uses maybe?) via scripting, after several uses the canteen would have to be refilled at the local town's water well. A must in the deserts of Elsweyr, the canteen would be a practical tool like the torch, lockpick, repair hammer etc.

I think it should be 20-30 Smile
08-13-2006, 07:13 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
We did, and decided we did not want maintanance...

What do you mean by 'maintenance'?
Mahta agea ry sou macil, ana maka na sinyamer.
08-13-2006, 07:16 AM,

Having to keep doing something to stay alive or keep your fatigue... A lot of people thought it would be more of an annoyance than anything else...
08-13-2006, 09:05 AM,

Well.. I like it a bit.. but it's already decided
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-13-2006, 06:07 PM,

Maybe we should at least make a canteen item available for people who'd rather roleplay it that way.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-13-2006, 06:18 PM,

Modular you mean? Well that could be done once the mod is finished. Or if someone wants to make a plug-in like that.
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
08-13-2006, 06:26 PM,

Yeah, of course. It shouldn't be a priority or anything, but it could be one of those little things that people see and say "Wow, they really paid attention to detail." And it seems like it'd be pretty easy to do. Maybe have most NPCs keep one in their inventory, too? Particularly legionaires in the Desert Corps.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-13-2006, 06:47 PM,

Ok, yeah, Im cool with that.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I