Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Diary of Imantius Lexius
05-16-2007, 02:26 PM,
The Diary of Imantius Lexius
Little bit of background, Imantius Lexius is a former high ranking member of the Fighters Guild, he lived in Cheydinal (What is now the DB sanctuary) He has decided to leave his life in Cyrodil behind because of the tension caused by the plot of Jagar Tharn to take over Tamriel by stealing Uriel Septims body and pretending to be king of Tamriel, finally Tharn was defeated by [Insert your ES: Arena character name here] and order was restored to Tamriel, or so they hoped. The Tension between the worried citizens of Tamriel and the leadership of tamriel is thick, citizens are worried that things like Jagar Tharns impersonation can happen again and go un noticed for even longer than ten years. This is what Imantius is trying to escape by going to Morrowind.

Okay here are the first four entries

Diary of Imantius Lexius

Day 1
Second Seed, 21 3E 399

I write my first entry in this diary on the eve of an adventure which no other has undertaken for many years. Myself and my two companions, Baelor ad Ra'Zikk are to venture into [Silgrad Dungeon] in hopes of reaching the province Morrowind. Although I leave my beloved province of Cyrodiil I am anxious to start a new life away from the tension brought on by Jagar Tharn . Neither myself or either of my companions know what to expect but we are ready for anything that is to challenge us on our journey.

,Imantius Lexius

3E 399
Day Two

Today myself and my companions made minimal progress but I still feel that the day is succesful because but a mere two hours ago we unlocked the door we have been trying to unlock all day long, Baelor finally picked the lock. Waiting on the other side was a small group of Goblins, the battle was fierce but we prevailed. I found a sheild that is much stirdier than my own, I belive it will help me in the coming weeks through this dark place.

Imantius Lexius

3E 399
Day Three

Today, I awoke to the sound of arrows hitting the rocks next to me. I awoke my companions and we took cover to ready ourselves for battle when we were ambushed by several more goblins. The fighting was long but again we prevailed over the less expirienced Goblins. One Goblin who was much bigger than the rest had a sword that interested me. It looked to be of Goblin Craftsmanship, except for the jewels embedded into the hilt, they are perfectly circular, far beyond the abilities of a goblin craftsman. I took the sword with me as we embarked on another day of exploration inside this enourmous dungeon. Throughout the day I noticed that Baelor and Ra'Zikk are having an argument, I am going to stay out of it unless it gets out of hand. I should have known not to bring both a Bosmer and a khajiit with me into this place.

Imantius Lexius

3E 399
Day Four

Today was very quiet, not only has there been no fighting but it seems that Baelor and Ra'Zikk's argument continues, I heard Baelor make a racial remark, I told him that we all need to work together down here if we want to make it out alive. Towards the end of the day I stumbled upon a corpse, seems to have been some type of rogue, he was clearly of ancient decent, his Mithril Armor rusted but he had a book on him The Diary of Barenziah was its title, I have read the books the Biography of Barenziah, they are very popular amongst the people of Cyrodiil, I'm sure this diary will be of great worth when I arrive in morrowind.

Imantius Lexius
10-15-2008, 01:38 PM,

Appears to be dead but could be re-used. I am opening this one up to people who would like to include it in one of their dungeon claims.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!