Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[The Hall of Fame] Is this the same zombie we use?
06-07-2005, 04:08 AM,
[The Hall of Fame] Is this the same zombie we use?
Does anyone recognize this Zombie (without the crown) as the same zombie we use?

I found it on http://www.marcusx.com/morrowind/ and he says:
"The skeleton NPC was made by someone called UserExists, which didn?t leave any email adress or any other contact information so I haven?t been able to ask if its ok."

If it's the same as the one we have, I'd like to set up a credit page for him (UserExists).
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-07-2005, 07:15 AM,

It looks the same to me. What is the name of the file in the CS say for it?
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
06-08-2005, 09:48 AM,

Yup its the same.. basicly its just an char.. which i turned into an npc myself.. so who knows.. userexit also took the basic concept and changed it.. i cant recognise the name.. so it might be possible.

-D-
06-08-2005, 11:07 AM,

NoRemorse: Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Deus: Thanks for the confirmation, I'll write something about him later Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
06-08-2005, 11:57 AM,

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant; what is the name of the zombie in the CS, the one that we use that looks the same?
But you already figured it out, so it doesn't matter.Cool
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
06-08-2005, 12:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
Oh, I'm sorry. I meant; what is the name of the zombie in the CS, the one that we use that looks the same?
But you already figured it out, so it doesn't matter.Cool

Aah, oki Smile

The lich / skeleton / zombie is a race, so it's found in the race category, and all skellies that look like that are in the NPC category. There's a whole bunch of them in Sakatosh Ancestral Tomb, for instance (NPC / sltw_rw_Saka...). The big advantage of using it is that you can customize the way skeletons look like, like the fellow in the initial post who created liches with crowns and everything. Smile
Angel mired in filth