Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Illuminated Order
06-15-2006, 10:29 AM,
The Illuminated Order
Hi,

In the Faction Discussion thread I have been asked to tell you about the Illuminated Order, my favorite faction in Morrowind though it was a mod.

Quoted from Charles Devito and LDones:

Adventure into unknown depths, and plunge into the greatest mysteries of Vvardenfell with the Illuminated Order v1.0! Join a paranoid and secretive sect of the most mysterious and skilled researchers & adventurers in all of Tamriel. See amazing sights! Combat against impossible odds! Seek out and utilize strange and powerful artifacts, unlike anything seen before! And at the end of it all, have the opportunity to become a powerful lich!

[Image: 03.jpg]

The Reason I liked this mod was because the Illuminated Order was a 'secret' society that moved against the Temple, though not in warfare. It was also a great way of introducing much lore.

[Image: 07.jpg]

The change of scenary every time was incredibly cool, you would travel to a dwemer submarine, a 'lost' ancient chimer city, the cool necromantic basement of a normal Balmora house and much, much more cool locations to find.

[Image: 09.jpg]

The reward at the end was very cool, you'd change into a Lich, which they configured in a v?ry balancing and v?ry cool way!

[Image: 34.jpg]

I vote that we ask the makers of this MW mod if we can implement the Illuminated Order in TESIV: Silgrad Tower!

[Modlink]http://www.hiredgoons.net/MWFiles/IlluminatedOrder/index1.htm[/modlink]

Floris "Cuthalion" Schreuder
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-15-2006, 01:26 PM,

Um. Charles Devito IS working on a TES4 version of this, I believe.
06-15-2006, 02:13 PM,

I've mailed Charles Devito with the question if he's (couldn't find it anywhere on google nor on the TES Forums) working on it, and if he's not if he'd be willing to let us use the concept....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-15-2006, 02:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
I've mailed Charles Devito with the question if he's (couldn't find it anywhere on google nor on the TES Forums) working on it, and if he's not if he'd be willing to let us use the concept....
It just wouldn't be done right without Devito and/or LDones working on it. Though, LDones is gone from TES modding as far as I know, I emailed him about a workaround I discovered for proper beast race detection a long time ago, and he said he was gone from the TES3 scene.
06-15-2006, 05:01 PM,

Maybe we can get their help to integrate the faction the way they would want, in our mod.
06-15-2006, 06:17 PM,

Generally speaking I think it could be a good idea to have something like that in the Silgrad Tower mod. It's not something I'm interested in on a personal level, but I think a lot of players would be, so I'm looking forward to hearing more about the developments on this.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-15-2006, 06:51 PM,

Offcourse I'd really like it if Charles Devito would like to help us integrate it into Silgrad Tower...
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-22-2006, 10:26 AM,

Charles Devito hasn't sent back an email yet... I'm going to try something else... damn....
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
03-05-2007, 01:14 AM,

Until such time as we determine wheather or not to have I.O in Silgrad we will close this and move it to the Archive, if needed we can move it back

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories