Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Imperial Guard Guild
07-16-2006, 06:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
yea they are... except Duke Vedam Dren is a bit more honorable...
That's why I said "mostly".
07-16-2006, 06:34 PM,

sure...

and yeah Helseth is powerful...

his Royal Guards basically are taking over the protection of Mournhold except important Temple areas of Almalexia/Mournhold city...
Cammona Tong isn't under his control though... Orvas Dren would be aganst Helseth, unless Helseth offered a good deal
House Hlaalu, the mjority of it, and the newer generation of Dres nobles, a powerful minority.... the majority mostly in the south and in Tear are still traditional...

and yeah, lot sof spires...
07-16-2006, 06:37 PM,

Quest Idea give Duke 3 for the end.

Duke Vedam Dren: Something is right.... everytime I go for a walk towards the docks or to the Tavern I have this unnerving feeling im Not alone. I believe my Master King Helseth isn't pleased with my actions and has sent spies. Can you do me a favor? I want you to root out these spies and put an end to it. Helseth could ruin the entire security of Ebonheart. 2 spies one in a secret cave near ebonheart and one is Duke Vedams personal Servant. Kill them reward is like 800septiems.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-16-2006, 06:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Duke Vedam Dren: Something is right.... everytime I go for a walk towards the docks or to the Tavern I have this unnerving feeling I'm Not alone. I believe my Master King Helseth isn't pleased with my actions and has sent spies. Can you do me a favor? I want you to root out these spies and put an end to it. Helseth could ruin the entire security of Ebonheart. 2 spies one in a secret cave near ebonheart and one is Duke Vedams personal Servant. Kill them reward is like 800septiems.
:lmao:
07-16-2006, 06:43 PM,

I ment to put not right lol
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-16-2006, 06:50 PM,

very good...
exceot for one thing... the reward...

I would say the reward should be higher... like becoming the Chief of his Silver Duke's Guards.... and getting a free set of Duke Guard Silver armor...?

EDIT:
plus being such a powerful person...
it would only be 'RIGHT' for people to be spying on him Confusedhrug:
still though... it is pretty funny :lol:
07-17-2006, 06:53 AM,

It seems a little odd for Dren to know everything about why he's being spied on. Maybe a revision. He's noticed that he's being watched but doesn't know who or why and says to meet him at a certain time. You follow him from a safe distance in order to find the spies and make sure they can't easily run away when noticed. Confront one of the two spies and a fight starts. After they're dead, the duke approaches and recognizes one as his servant and some orders are found. The same information is revealed as in the original idea but it's pushed along by the quest.
07-18-2006, 03:32 AM,

I thought I posted something here earlier... Could've sworn... But anyway, isn't the Imperial Guard already in TES3? I quote from the game itself...

Quote:quoted from TESIII: Morrowind
The Imperial Guard is an elite unit of the Imperial Legion. The Guard is charged with the defense of the Emperor and various of his direct representatives in the provinces. The Duke's rank and responsibilities entitle him to the protection of this elite unit. There is a traditional rivalry between the Imperial Guard and their counterparts in the regular Legions.

This could be an issue...

EDIT: Massive thunderstorm outside, so I should probably shut everything down for the night (power outages are quite common where I live).
07-18-2006, 05:46 AM,

Very interesting point Imperial give me some time to think it over..

K...........................maybe we could say you go up to the duke one day and he talks about security. You ask him what he means by security and he says with most of the legions gone and alot of the Fighters Guild dead. He says why not try to increase the Imperial Guards pressence. He says I would like you to go talk to Percius and Frald the White. You bump their despoistion up 75 and agree on how they will eventually fail due to poor funding and attacks. So they create a Cuirass or Tabard the symbolizes the Imperial Guard maybe we could have a Drake Claw Clenching or something with a red background. And for doing the service of combining the 2 he brings you into the service and it starts from there?
07-18-2006, 11:21 AM,

that works out perfectly!!!

cause that would partially explain why a lot of the legions decide to join the Houses or go into the Morrowind Legion as trainers and advisors... they have a rivalry with the Imperial Guard and Duke Vedam Dren overlooked their capacity for selfishness and combined what remained of the legion and the Fighters Guild to bolster the numbers of Imperial Guard... sorta like how Helseth gathered people mostly in High Rock and Morrowind to form his Royal Guard...