Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Main Quest - Chapter I: Introduction
09-29-2010, 02:36 AM,
The Main Quest - Chapter I: Introduction
[TITLE]Chapter I: Introduction - Pellitine[/TITLE]

Summary:
Quote:Focusing on getting the player to Elsweyr, which will be via a smuggler's boat to Senchal. Following this it will introduce the player to Pellitine & the Moon Sugar trade, and then eventually to the Renrija Krin, beginning the second chapter, Rebel.

Quest One, Part I: A Smuggler's Route

Getting to Elsweyr, the player must get passage onto a Smuggler's Vessel, docked on the outskirts of County Leyawiin on the shore of Topal Bay, either by sneaking onto the boat, or paying a fee.

Quest One, Part II: A Smuggler's Price

Arriving in Senchal, but while still on the ship, the player must make their way free of the Smuggler's, who are now attempting to sell the player off as a slave.

Quest Two: Pa'alatiin Skies

Out into the markets of Senchal, the player finds themself in a brand new, foreign world. Overwhelmed by the new atmosphere, a Khajiiti Stranger approaches them, needing to go undetected, the Stranger asks you to deliver a 'package' to a Clan Mother of Pa'alatiin, living in the city (the Stranger cannot enter into the city walls, given their current situation with the local 'authorities' (the Gold Cat's Thugs).
Delivering the package, the player finds out that they were made an unknowing drug mule on meeting with the Clan Mother. Apologising to the player, the Clan Mother explains the cultural significance of Moon Sugar to the Khajiiti people -to them it is not just a drug, but a way of life, and without it they are nothing.
The Clan Mother, sensing something more about the player, invites them to 'Follow the Sugar' and learn more about her homeland, giving the player the name of a contact they should seek out, with a 'password' so they know you are safe to deal with.

Quest Three: Follow the Sugar

Following up on the Clan Mother's Contact, the player eventually finds their way to Tenmar Forrest, and eventually finds the location of the Contact, at a Freely-owned Pa'alatiin Clan Moonsugar plantation. Once the player tells the Contact the password, they open up and talk about the Moon Sugar business with the player, and what makes Tenmar Forrest so special (the moonray-soaked waters of Topal Bay flooding into the forrest, nourishing the Sugar Cane). Hearing something outside, the player and the contact come under attack from the Gold Cat's Thugs, who are attempting to take over this plantation (like they've already done with most of the other plantations). Managing to kill the thugs, the player talks with the Contact again, who explains the situation, but during the fight two of the Contact's Sugar-Runners perished, and now he has no one to make any deliveries -asking the player for a favour, he asks them to make a special, urgent delivery to his 'friends' over on the Eastern Boarder (the Renrija Krin), which includes a fair amount of moonsugar, and money (Leading into Chapter II: Rebel).
10-17-2010, 11:06 AM,

[Image: slaveship.jpg]

Some slave bars for the Smuggler's/Slaver's ship (there wasn't a suitable stock set, the only one that cmae close was the Hackdirt one, but it was an awkward size & shape) -the gate mesh is from the ICPrison and I've modeled the bars to fit snugly around it.

The little models I do to jazz the place up! Big Grin
10-18-2010, 08:45 PM,

Nice job. Looks just right.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!