Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Morag Tong sidequests
04-28-2007, 02:54 PM,
The Morag Tong sidequests
Ok, here I have come up with a new sub quest, but you need to have advanced two-three steps in the guild before doing this one.

You get aproached by one of the guild members, he asks you if you could help him with a thing
that he are having problems with. You say yes, and asks what it is that he wants to be done.
He tells you that he became an orphan when he was about 1 year old, and then he was adopted
by this family, they were very nice to him at the begining, but then they began to ignore
him. What he could understand was that his parents had been murderd and that they were very
welthy, and as they didn't have any parents or other relitives, he the 1 year old boy got all
the money. So when this family had adopted him, they got all the money as a thanks for taking
care of him.
When he was 16 years old, something happend that he would never have guessed, the investigators
had found out who had killed his parents, this he heard in town. When he got back 'home' he told
his 'parents' that they had found out who killed his real parents. When the adoptive parents heard
this, they were not amused.
Then that night, without the boys knowledg the family had packed everything they owned and ran.
but before that, they had tied him to his bed, so he couldn't go and alarm the town.
It was the adoptive family that had killed his parents, and from that day on he had sworn that
he would find them and kill them.

This is where I come in. This boy is now fully grown, and
have joined the MT, but he just joined and I as a higher ranked member have more skill then he'
does. He have found out that this family lives in an old ruin in the wilderness, and that they
have hired some mercinaries to be there gurads, with his money.
Your mission will now be to get in to this ruin, put all the gurads out, not killing them as they
probably don't know what this family is. And for that, he have made some special arrows, 10 of
them, two for every guard, if you should manage to miss some shots. And the special about
theas is that they have a poison that puts the targets to a deep sleep, for 24 hours.
After all guards are out, you should find the family, hopfully gatherd in a room, and here you
talk to the father of the family, saying that they, as a family, have to turn them selves in to
the authorities and give back all the money they have taken from the boy/questgiver. Or else
you will comeback for them and kill them, and not spare them a second time.
If you have high enough speechcraft, not over 20, they are easy to convince, they agree to turning
them selves in, as from jail there are a bigger chanse to survive then from you.
if you have under 20, then they refuse, and attack you at once as they are 4 vs 1, father, mother
brother and a sister. if you have to kill them, you will find the gold in a chest in that room,
it needs a key and you can only get it from the fathers dead body. You take the gold back to the
boy, and he gives you a share, 750 septims, for your help.
If the family turn them selves in, there will be a note deliverd to the guild hall, where it says
that I can come and get to money, and then turn it back to the boy. If you manage this you get 1k
septims, but in both cases, if you kill one of the guards you will only get 200 septims, as he did ask you not to kill anyone of them.
Finished Claims
Scc0304 | Scc0330 | Scc0330A
Scc0331 | Scc0338 | Scc0347
Scc0363 |
Steadhelm 01 | Steadhelm 02 | Steadhelm 03
Steadhelm 04 | Steadhelm 09 | Steadhelm 10
Steadhelm 11 | Steadhelm 12 | Steadhelm 16
Steadhelm 23A | Steadhelm 23 | Steadhelm 31
Steadhelm 32 | Steadhelm 35 | Steadhelm 36
Steadhelm 42 | Steadhelm 44 | Steadhelm 45
Steadhelm 46 | Steadhelm 47 | Steadhelm 48
Steadhelm 49 | Shrc02 Farm | Shrc01 Hlivam Estate

Claims under construction
04-28-2007, 03:55 PM,

Hmm that sounds interesting. One thing is that i'd jack the speechcraft up to maybe around 25-30. Reward the player for actually working at his speechcraft you know?

Arrows are probably feasable... i think i know how to do it, with a little help from some scripts already made.

Sounds good then! I've still got a TON of work to do before i can start on the sidequests, so we've got plenty of time to cook up plenty of sidequests!
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-28-2007, 04:58 PM,

Yeah... :dance: Should we make a new Thread with side quest ides, or should we have them here in the kidnapper thread? Even if the kidnapping was taken up into the main quest X( Big Grin
Finished Claims
Scc0304 | Scc0330 | Scc0330A
Scc0331 | Scc0338 | Scc0347
Scc0363 |
Steadhelm 01 | Steadhelm 02 | Steadhelm 03
Steadhelm 04 | Steadhelm 09 | Steadhelm 10
Steadhelm 11 | Steadhelm 12 | Steadhelm 16
Steadhelm 23A | Steadhelm 23 | Steadhelm 31
Steadhelm 32 | Steadhelm 35 | Steadhelm 36
Steadhelm 42 | Steadhelm 44 | Steadhelm 45
Steadhelm 46 | Steadhelm 47 | Steadhelm 48
Steadhelm 49 | Shrc02 Farm | Shrc01 Hlivam Estate