Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Old Ye Bard's Art
05-04-2008, 03:33 AM,
The Old Ye Bard's Art
When I'm not modding, I'm normally either painting, taking photos (or developing them), sketching, or doing some Digital Art; this thread is to show off some of my work Smile

Note: Some of my art is ES based, but generally the stuff in this thread won't be.

Something I did today (4th May)

(I'll post some other art later today, that isn't Elder Scrolls Based that I've been working on (e.g. a WIP Canvas piece of my Hometown Christchurch that's about 60cm by 1m, and some stuff from my portfolio from School Last year).
05-04-2008, 06:07 AM,
RE: The Old Ye Bard's Art
I personally liked the Ruptga picture.
The Nord pointed his finger at the building on the hill, and said: "That is the Emerald Hall, the Palace of Ysgramor."

My concepts - http://ysgramor.deviantart.com (hopefully there shalt be some in the future!)
05-04-2008, 11:48 PM,

That looks very nice

Was that done using the mouse or a digital sketch pad? It almost looks like it was hand drawn like that
Lol what?
05-05-2008, 06:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
That looks very nice

Was that done using the mouse or a digital sketch pad? It almost looks like it was hand drawn like that

It was done on a Tablet Smile
05-10-2008, 01:13 AM,

Tablets Ftw...High Five!
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
-End Quote- Savage Garden
BusterWolF
06-12-2008, 08:44 PM,

I have a tablet myself, but I'm not exactly capable of creating something of that quality Wink
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-13-2008, 12:12 AM,

I'd kill to have a tablet...
Lol what?