Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ordinators
07-20-2006, 09:41 PM,

Probably, but no promises... I may have a go at it again sometime soon... So just wait a bit.
07-21-2006, 02:31 AM,

Anyone know Legion's progress on the Her Hands Ordinator Armour project? Apparently, he's done the helm from scratch, but I'm not too sure about the textures... Which is easy enough to fix.
12-07-2006, 12:58 AM,

A team on the TES forums is working on genuine Indoril armor. It looks incredible, and will hopefully be done soon.
01-28-2007, 09:17 PM,
RE: The Ordinators
Perhaps to join the ordinators they test your survival skills by taking you out to the ashlands with 5 other recruits and try to kill all of you to weed out the unworthy. The ones that survive through the night become ordinators. Big Grin
So what do you think? ?(
12-30-2007, 09:10 PM,

I think that if Vivec is still around, the Temple won't go one way or another in Vvanderfall. Vv has always been seen as a backwards province, and so the ordinators will probably still be around to some degree. The problem is, of course, that the heretics that the inquisition has been working to remove for years are now recognized.

So does the Temple split? Those who support some degree of Daedra worship, while still supporting Vivec as a new god, even if he has descended / become false or something? Do they also support the Nerevarine, raise him / her to the god status? S/he seems like a perfect god candidate.

And the other half would be traditionalist, with no real reason for existing spiritually, but have basically sided with Indoril. (Creating the largest army in Morrowind, though less strong in Vvanderfal?) They've gone underground and are leading the movement to kick out Hlaalu and the Imperials. The inquisitors lead this faction, and have turned to un-honorable assassinations and killings,with their main base at Molag Mar, perhaps?

Just throwing it out there.
I was the Nerevarine. Now I'm a Daedric Prince. But don't tell anyone.
01-30-2008, 09:44 PM,

i have some dialogue for the ordinators that could be used in a quest:
some thing so terrible happens(e.g. an entire city is destroyed) that ordinators need to be called in to help.
'were are your nine devine now outlander?'
'your false gods have failed to keep you safe'

this can be for just random speech:
'what are you looking at'
'get out of my way befor i remove you form existence'

wareing ordinator armour
if you are an ordinator:
(if they dont like you)'i cant belive they let an outlander join us'
(if they do like you) 'welcome to the order we need all the able bodies we can get during this trubbled time'

if you are not an ordinator:
'you have 3 seconds to remove that sacred pecie of equipment'
'what are you doing with that? take it off befor i remove it from your corps

iv also got an idea ordinator armour could be 'blessed' were you can take it to a blessing station/alter and every thing is revived (armours health,enchantment if it has one and updating the level) much like the knights of the nine armour stand.