Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Poison Songs, Fact or Fiction
06-05-2007, 06:08 PM,
The Poison Songs, Fact or Fiction
Hey, I just thought of something, are the poison songs real or fake? There seems to be a strong backing in game lore that things in those books can be real, what with locations and events and such.

If it's fake, meh, then we leave it as is.

If it's real, than that means there is still a branch of a very powerful family line in the sixth house, I think they said they are related to Dagoth Ur or something like that (kinda hard to tell in the sixth house since they all refer to each other as brother and sister) and whatever currently living decendant might cause a few issues concerning House Dagoth and such.
Lol what?
06-05-2007, 06:54 PM,

I'm treating it as real.

You can all input your feelings about this, and we can discuss the validity of it. :yes:
06-05-2007, 07:07 PM,

Maybe that could play a part in a Vvardenfell quest? It could be crushing a small group of powerful Sixth House rebels who are a major threat to many people I guess
Lol what?
06-29-2007, 01:26 PM,
RE: The Poison Songs, Fact or Fiction
or like my idea below

Dreamers? what happened to em'? nothing. there still there. and to go with my idea below

I wouldn't leave out corprus monsters or diviath or add the main quest from Morrowind but definatly add a corprus cure because well oblivions in a whole different time well after the Morrowind actual main quest because of the rumor the some people say in oblivion somthing like this NPC 1 "I heard that the neverar has left vivec and is trying to reach Tamriel" NPC 2 "Ya they must have had hard times fixing up morrowind/vvardenfell after dagoths reign" somthing like that so that proves that if you add the Morrowind main quest its not true to oblivion lore BUT if you make it like before daons death he sent dagoth back to Vvardenfell or the mythic dawn were opening gates mythic dawn or new cult doesnt matter (new cult preffered) opened oblivion gates to bring back dagoth ur.

if corprus disease was banished in Morrowind after the main quest forget corprus BUT divayth should still be there it should all just flow with the Morrowind ending if ya ask me but then again I'm only helping I'm not the leader Big Grin

the dreamers should bring back dagoth ur

Mythic Dawn=Dagon
Dreamers/Sixthhousecult=Dagoth Ur

Just a thought for you guys
06-29-2007, 05:14 PM,

No they won't. Dagoth is dead, he was just a Chimer. He's killed and his spell over all the Sleepers (people with blood of House Dagoth) is broken. Corpus Disease is over, blight storms ha senden but those infected remain infected.

TES4 takes place 6 years after TES3. The Nerevarine is missing after he went to Akavir.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
06-29-2007, 06:19 PM,

I thought Dagoth was cursed to be a Dunmer...

The Dreamers are dead, they died with Dagoth

You can't open an Oblivion gate to revive people, it's just a portal to another world

The Nerevarine is in Akavir, you can go over to the Akavir team and see what they have planned

Corprus is debatable. The Nerevarine was indeed cured, but Fyr said that every other corprus victim he gave it to died. In the next 6 years he probably perfected it. But, not all corprus victims may have been cured. Some of them may still be rotting away in a den somewhere. But Corprus I think is now classified as a common disease because it has a cure, unlike blight.

How is this even related to the Poison song at all anyways?
Lol what?
06-29-2007, 06:30 PM,

blight was removed from vvardenfell not corprus corprus is like being severly crippled and dagoth was sent to the planes of oblivion like every other non do gooder its like hell to us
06-29-2007, 10:28 PM,

Blight's gone, but those who caught it still have it. Corprus is most likely still out there.
Lol what?
06-29-2007, 11:48 PM,

maybe a deadra of morrowind converts sixth house to worship them and then the same thing happens to morrowind as oblivion and you get sent on a mission to find the neverar and destryo the evil deadra
06-30-2007, 04:02 AM,

Nope, it's probably still the same old Mythic Dawn down there, who opened portals in Ald Ruhn and in Sadrith Mora too I beleive
Lol what?