Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Use the Chatroom?
08-30-2005, 01:49 AM,

i sadly just go to the offical unoffical morrowind chat for all my morrowind - oblivion chat related needs expecally since devs show up from time to time. :-)
11-07-2005, 04:04 AM,

I've got on several times.... no one come up
01-23-2006, 02:28 PM,

i hate the chat
i will gladly sacrafice u 4 oblivon
(im still traying to bark dont worry)
01-23-2006, 08:01 PM,

Like I told The Nerevarine some time ago in the Font size / chat thread,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
The point of having the chat installed is so one can get hold of someone who doesn't have the same IM program. It stays, because one day it might be needed, and no one has to chat there if they don't want to.
[...]
The forum software Valderon bought came with a chat function, and as I could see the need for myself being able to chat with MSN-less members (Quentin and to some extent Valderon) I suggested we activated the function. That's the main point of having a chat here, for which there's no real need. But sure, if you find a chat script and customize it, I'll upload it and then we can use that instead.

I know full well that our community is too small to support a live chat, and we never expected people to be chatting there on a regular basis. From my viewpoint it's an emergency system for communicating with the other admins. Beyond that, it just sits there and doesn't do any harm, and now and then if people feel like chatting there they have that option. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]